Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For it - Chapter 14 - Ashes and Black H2T

Torian~~~~~~~~~>

Hug an Emo. They’ll Love You For it – Chapter 14 – Ashes and Black H2T

(H2T means Head 2 Toe) 

“C’mon Tre..! You have to freaking wake up!” I yelled again. This is me, trying to wake up my lazy ass boyfriend. “Cain’s ashes are scattered today, dude.. I can’t be late.”

A loud groan came from him. “Aw, c’mon baby! It’s early, come lay with me,” he said, a suggestive tone coming to his voice.

I frowned. “Just get the hell up.”
          “Yeesh, grouchy,” he yawned, springing lightly out of bed. I smiled at him, touching his cheek lightly, letting myself get lost in his blue eyes. How the hell did I get so lucky?

I slowly reached up and twined my fingers through his soft black hair, bringing his lips down to mine. Tre’s hand wound automatically around my midsection, crushing me to his chest. After tongue fighting for a bit, Tre pulled back.

I whimpered and tried to bring his lips back to mine.
           “I thought you said you didn’t want to be late?” he asked, softly brushing his lips up my neck and my jaw, sending tingles through my body, making my tighten my hold on his hair. My breath was shallow and low, coming in gasps. God, was it hot in here?

“Screw that,” I panted.

Tre pulled back and looked me square in the face. “Trust me, Isis. I don’t want to stop this right now, because well, you’re my girlfriend and I enjoy kissing you. But, as I said before, you’re my girlfriend and I enjoy making you happy, something you won’t be if you missed your own brothers scattering,” he whispered, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent, something that calms me down a lot.

“Your right..” I said. “Let’s get dressed..”

Tre pecked me once on the cheek and let me go get dressed. Somehow, my body felt extremely cold after he let go of me.

~~~~~~~~

“You ready?” I smiled.

“Yes,” he said, lacing his fingers through mine again.

When we made it to the large limo, my breath caught in my throat, latterly, everyone was wearing black, head to toe.

Riccki and Mason were interlocked in an embrace, and I looked away, to give them privacy.

Gianna and Jonathan were quietly murmuring by the limo.

Raeena and Logan were talking, holding hands.

Kaitlyn had her back pressed against Storm’s chest, both of their hands resting delicately on her stomach, rubbing circles on it. It was a sweet sight.

Leo and Torian were silent just looking at each other.

Wow, this is kinda weird.

“Is everyone ready?” Mademoiselle Whatever (From the first day we came here) asked, holding the red urn in her hands.

I gulped.

There were nods and weak ‘yeah’s.

We climbed into the limo, and drove away.

“Jonathan?”

“Hmm?” he said, not looking up from his iPhone.

“Where exactly are we going?”

“Trevi fountain.”

“Why?”

“For good luck. May his spirit make it to the heaven. Or hell, that’s not for me to decide.”

I frowned, wishing that I could hit him with something. I spotted a glass and my hand inched towards it.

Tre quickly snatched it away as I was about ready to throw it. He cautiously set it back on the stand.

“Don’t. It won’t help anything.” I huffed and let my self relax into him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I squeezed Tre and Torian’s hands tightly, tears clouding my vision.

I watched as Jonathan flicked open the latches on the side.

He held it in his hands and waited for a wind. When a slight breeze came, he cautiously tipped it over.

I closed my eyes. “May God be with you, Cain,” I whispered, opening my eyes just in time to see the ashes slowly drift away in the breeze.

** That’s it.

Thank you for reading.

I hope the next one will be longer..