Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-12-Rubber Ducks and Very Fluffy Pillows

So.. I'm back!

Here we go!

Chapter 12!

Jazz's pic on the side!!!

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 12 - Rubber Ducks and Very Fluffy Pillows.

I nervously tugged on my black shirt as we all waited for our luggage. Everyone was silent, and the air conditioning was no help to the humid air. I hate Milan.

I felt a hand on my lower back, making me jump before I smelled the axe and mint. I relaxed and peeked up at Tre, who was smiling at me slightly.

"You sure your okay?"

I nodded vigorously and wiped my nose, pressing my self tighter into his side.

He bent down and kissed my temple, making my body go something like, 'ahhh' with relaxation. The things love does to you.

I sighed. Truthfully, I wasn't okay. I was scared. You know that feeling when you can't keep up with everything that's happening around you? Well, it's kind of the same in my situation.

I closed my eyes and listened to the hum of the escalators.

When we finally got our bags, we went outside to be greeted by a black stretch limo.

If it weren't for Tre and his reassuring hand on my lower back, I would've broken down in tears by now.

The driver opened the door and I climbed inside, plopping down on the faux-leather seats.

"Good afternoon, Miss Fox," the driver said. I was really in no mood to correct him.

I nodded as everyone else got in, stiffly.

After a while of driving, with Bob Marley music in the background, I turned to look at everyone.

"Guys.. thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me. I don't know what I would've done without you."

Riccki wrapped an arm around my shoulders from next to me.

"It's fine, Ice.. we're glad we could help," she said, and Mason nodded.

I gave them a week smile and turned back to Tre, who was somberly silent.

I poked his side gently, he jumped and looked at me. "Yes?"

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Fine, but I feel like I should be the one asking if YOUR okay," he said in my ear and grinned.

"I'm fine.. just a bit tiered."

"Go to sleep then," he suggested, opening his arms wider.

"Uh, I think I'll just wait till we get to the house," I said.

"You look tiered, babe.. you should sleep."

"Like I said, at Jonathon's house, there's many big beds."

"Big beds, ha. I'm taking you with me in one."

I narrowed my eyes. "Okay."

"Your not playing the same trick on me like last time," he whispered and wrapped both of his arms around me.

"Heh, that was your own fault. I told you to be specific."

"Well, you should've known what I wanted," he pouted. "I mean, I'm a 17 year old guy, you should now what they mean buy 'clothes off, lights off, and a bed'.''

"Whatever, Tre. I'm not in the mood to talk about sex," I said, irritated.

"Okay, sorry," he mumbled and kissed my head.