Morning and Out

8.30am. I have a lot of time to get ready. I see the text on my phone. It’s from Greyson asking me my hotel room number. I text him back with 143. He thought I meant I LOVE YOU 143. But no. Well, yes but, how can I actually confess to him that? Not now, at least. I tell him straight up it’s my room number. Can’t fall any harder for a celebrity. My parents are getting my younger brother ready because they’re going to visit my uncle on the other side of the city. They had come into our room earlier and left some cash on the dressing table. I kick my bro and put on some makeup on my brother’s sleeping face. I shower and then change into a fresh set of shorts and a tee. But after that...my bed is just seducing me. It keeps telling me to go to sleep. And I do.  When I wake up again, it’s like 9.55am and I have to meet Greyson downstairs in 5 minutes! I wanted to take part of the cash my parents left but Idiot comes up and says, “Oh no you don’t. If you wanna go out with your lil’ GreyGrey, leave the cash and walk away.” I roll my eyeballs, snatch the fifty bucks and say, “Your laundry share is now mine for 3 weeks for this 50 dollar note.” That gets his attention, stupid ass bro. The doorbell rings as I’m brushing my teeth and my brother opened the door and let Greyson in. And I just glare and keep brushing my teeth. “LOL I thought you were dead. But you just woke up?” he says as he sits on a chair and waits for me to get ready. “Aren’t girls supposed to be punctual for dates?” said my brother. Me and Greyson blush so hard. Lucky that Greyson couldn’t see ME blush though. I think I looked like a plumflower. I get ready in 10 minutes. Good thing I showered last night so I smell like fruits and flowers. “Let’s get out,” said Greyson as he tugs me to his car. Idiots has obviously left. He has friends. Surprising.