It is the Orange's Fault!

Wow. Greyson looked real cool and calm while he was performing. And when his fingers started dancing on those piano keys, the crowd shuts up and listens. Yeap, he’s just that brilliant.  After he performs Unfriend You, Waiting Outside the Lines and a few other songs, fans started throwing gifts on stage. I so wanted to do that too. So I grab an orange from some fruit basket next to me and send it flying across the stage. Damn my throwing skills are pretty darn good...

“Ouch!” And I am brought back out from my world of me, myself and I. My orange hit Greyson on the head in front of thousands of fans. I’m dead meat, I think. Greyson slowly turns his head towards my direction and mouthed “die” and glares at me. I make a weird face with guilt written all over it. I just mouth sorry and make a peace sign while grining like some guilty 5 year old. He just smiles and says, “It’s all good guys, needed my daily intake of fruits!” And I just stand there, thinking what a lame cover up was that.

“That was one heck of a good throw girl!” Without even turning round, I say “ Well duh, I was chosen for the softball team but being a lazy arse and not much of a runner, I didn’t even show up for the other trials. AND IT WAS THE ORANGE’S FAULT FOR SLIPPIN OUT MY HAND.” and I turn around just to see...

 Omaigawd is all I can say.

When I whip my head around, I see four gorgeously hotmazingly sexy guys. It is Mindless Behavior. And I am like: “Your Mindless Freaking Behavior. You just talked to me.” Princeton’s like: “Yeap :D What’s up fancy pants? ;)” and I’m like: “Orange Pants add the cuteness and make me look like a bundle of happiness. Great mask to cover my dark side.” I say.  The boys give me a shocked look and I am  thinking how much more innocent that line of mine sounded in my head. Suddenly I have an urge to say something utterly retarded and I blurted out: I’m a magnificent cow. And the boys start laughing and my phone rings. I didn’t even know why I said that. It is my stupid ass idiot brother calling. I picked it up and yell, ” WHAT?  WHAT DO YOU FREAKING WANT?” My brother on the other line starts to say how much fun he is  having and tried to rub his good time in NYC in my face. And I just reacted by saying, ”I met Greyson Chance, Mindless Behavior and I’m wearing orange pants. That’s right. ORANGE.,” And my brother being the weirdo he is, says, “Go die in a hole. I used to have swagtastic orange pants till you added red paint to the crotch area and made it look like I was having my period when clearly, I CAN’T BECAUSE I AM A BOY.” I just laugh and tell  him to hang up the phone. Then I realise MB is listening to my whole conversation because my stupid phone is on loudspeaker mode. I did not know that. “So you’re a bad kid eh?” Roc Royal asks with the cutest smile ever. And I just blushed and smile. Ray Ray, being the cheeky monkey he is, says, “Aww Rocky made her blush and made lovey dovey noises.”  Roc blushes this time and Princeton flashes a jealous look to Ray and I have no idea why. Prodigy, being the amazingly sensible one, tells him to shut it. They all say they love my top, because it is an MB top, and give me a nice hug and their numbers before they went to stage to burst girls’ ovaries and perform. I  expected a hug but not their numbers. Four new numbers to prank call then, I think. But I guess it's a good thing to get their numbers, this is the first and last time I’ll ever see MB. I just wish I could have taken a picture with them. WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THAT EARLIER, I say to myself. Then Keisha, MB’s manager, walks up to me and hands me a picture of me getting laughed at by MB after my call with my douche bro. It's a nice yet embarrassing picture. But I love it. I thank her and she hugs me before Greyson comes back.