Chapter 4

Song for this chapter;

Everything has changed - Taylor Swift feat Ed Sheeran

****

The whole ride to my uncle's house was really awkawrd. I had to explain to them why I had Harry's shirt on and that I didn't know which way to go so he kindly offered help. My uncle believed me and told me not to worry about, but on the other hand, Sarah didn't seem to buy it.

She often took a weird look at me from the small front mirror of the car and rolled her eyes as if I was lying while I talked.

Okay, maybe, I didn't tell the part where I kissed Harry, but that's something no one needs to know. I can't help but still feel his lips on mine. They were soft and gentle. He refused to kiss me back after things got heated. I know i'm not attractive but to humiliate me like that was terrible thing to do.

•••

I'm lying in this big bed and just zoning out, until I hear footsteps near my room.

"Tsk tsk tsk, You pretend to be a good girl, but it was all a disguise." Sarah steps in and looks at me with a disgusted face and crunches her what seems like plastic surgery nose.

"What?" I say in disbelief.

"Quit pretending, I know you fucked The Harry Styles." She spits and a little smirk plays on her lips.

"I did not do that" I simply reply, burning a gaze at her. How could she accuse me for something like that? I would never do it, I mean I've never done it before either.

"It's okay, darling. He's hot. I understand." She winks and continues with;" But, remember, not to feel special. He has fucked almost every female model in the model agency, if not every female in this town. You're just another one for him to add on his list." And with that she leaves the room, not waiting for me to reply, her high heels clicking. I pout my lips and can't help but feel annoyance towards her and her behavior.

Every female model?

I cringe at the thought. I'm so stupid why would I ever think that he would want to kiss me back when there's so many good looking models waiting to throw themselves at Harry.

I think my attempt to kiss him was because no one, besides my family, has ever showed affection and took care of me like that. And, here I am, developing feelings towards him, even knowing that he won't ever look at me in that way. I don't think I'll ever even make to his "list." I'm too unattractive for him, especially if you compare me to the other models that are flawless and skinny.

I bet they eat as much food in a week as I do in one day.

I sigh and roll the duvet over me, not knowing if I should cover my both legs or just one. If I do both, it'll get hot and if I do one, I'm afraid some monster will take it, call me childish, but I just can't help it.

"Wake up, Zoella!" The evil bitch alarm wakes me up.

"I'm up!" I yell back at her and yawn.

My life was going to be a living hell. Speaking of hell, I have to see Harry at the work. I want to see him but I'm too embarrassed. I don't know if I can make through today. I'm already exhausted and feel like just sleeping all day long.

I drag myself literally out of my really warm and tempting bed, I almost cry as I leave my bed and take a look in the mirror.

First, I should stop shocking myself every single morning by looking in the mirror and second, maybe I could actually do something about it this time.

And I know exactly who can help me.

"Sarah, can you come here for a minute?" I call for her and patienly wait for her heels to click towards my room.