Chapter 14

Personal - Jessie J
Skinny love - Ed Sheeran

______

"Smile, and hold your arm against your chest." The camera man tells me and I comply. I try to keep on my model face and pose for the camera. Finally after it's done, I see Sarah heading my way.

"You haven't lost weight in 2 weeks at all."

I gulp," I'm trying."

"Try harder." She snaps and leaves, high heels clicking.

I feel so useless. I can't quit my eating. I roll my eyes and decide not to give it a second thought and eat my chocolate bar that I've saved in my bag. I fix my glasses as someone taps on my back. I turn to see Harry's grin plastered on his defined face.

I smile at his silly expression.

"Zoella. A woman of few words." He murmurs, "Actually, I'd be lucky to even receive a few words from you."

I chuckle at his sentence, he always seems to have a way to make me feel better.

"You shouldn't eat chocolate that much. You'll end up with no teeth."

"Let me breathe." I croak and it makes him smile a lot.

"I knew you could speak!"

I push him with my hand," stop it."

"I will. Mind grabbing a coffee?."

I look at him and nod. It was really odd how well we got along. We were great as friends, of course.

Friends.

***

"You know you can talk while drinking coffee."

"It's not coffee."

"I'm sorry. While drinking tea." Harry adds as his eyes flicker on a girl. His checking girls out in front of me. I've lost all hope. Maybe, it's for the best. At least I have him as a friend.

" I can't multitask." I say, making his green eyes come back to mine.

"Usually men can't multitask."

"Well maybe I'm a man."

"Don't even joke about a such subject." He utters, making a cute frown appear on his forehead. I smile at him and stare out of the window. I think I'm just playing myself, making everything worse than it already is. I should stay clear from him, since the only thing I'm going to be is more damaged and I don't know if I have it in me. But, what can one do when their heart is stolen by someone who didn't even try. It wasn't what I intended, I never meant it to happen. I never meant any of this.

"What's ya thinking, eh?" Harry interrupts my thoughts by slightly touching my hand. A rush of shivers goes through my spine as I take a deep look at his mesmerizing eyes. He's not even trying. It's funny how others make you sad by saying or doing something mean but someone so special like Harry can make me the saddest person without even trying. He doesn't know that my heart seems to ache for him. I've never had anyone close to me like him, but still I know it's not just the closeness that gets to me, it's something more personal. It's something I've been trying to search for my whole life.

I really do need him in my life even though he doesn't need me in his.

"I was just thinking, how did someone end up with a brand like Victoria's secret, " I come up with the stupidest thing I can think of, " Like who is even Victoria and what's her secret?"

"Are you hinting that you're going to apply for a Victoria's secrets model?" Harry says while he takes a sip of his steaming coffee.

"Oh god, no!"

"I'm just kidding. I mean it would be nice-"

"Seriously."

I shake my head at his laughter that sounds like a lullaby. I could seriously just listen to it forever and ever.

"Actually, now that you mention it, I've never thought about it like that." He suddenly gets serious and furrows his thick brows, putting his thinking mode on.

"But I think that maybe this Victoria girl was special. Special like there wasn't any girls like her and he who ever invented the whole brand wanted to know her secret. What she was all about. What she dreamed of and what made her the way she is. What made her tick and what didn't." He pauses and locks his emerald colored eyes with mine," Maybe he wanted to get personal with her, to really know what was inside of herThe fire within her. The secret she held in her. The secret that made her stand out and different from other girls."

"Oh, wow," I gulp and suddenly feel a rush of blood making it's way to my cheeks. He really gave a meaning to a silly, overrated underwear company.

"Or maybe Victoria just was really hot and he wanted how she got hot." He mutters, completely destroying what he just said.

"Don't ruin it." I warn him, giving signs that it's too early for a joke like that.

"Sorry. You were getting too emotional, it's not that deep. I just thought that maybe he met someone special.

"Then why can't you do the same? I mean why is it so hard for you to actually feel something for someone?"

"Because I've had someone special."

___

So first of all, sorry for the longest wait ever... I really just got bored with this story BUT something inside of me said that maybe I could continue it. SO forgive me and comment and vote

xoxo caroline