Chapter 1

The main character, Zoella, is played by Holland Roden, WHO I ADORE SO MUCH! She's so beautiful!

Btw, some of you might wonder why the book is called 'Ps. I love you' when it has nothing to do with the story but it will clear out at some point of the story so just bare with me lol

(Also This has nothing to do with the movie 'ps. i love you')

PS. I Love you (2014)

*****

Song for this chapter;

Wake me up - Avicii

______

*2 MONTHS EARLIER*

I stare blankly at the bright red blood flowing and dripping out from my family's crashed car, blinking rapidly.

It can't be.

No.

Please.

"MOM, DAD!" I yell and rush towards the car, only to be stopped by the man in the dark blue uniform, which I assume is a police officer.

There are ambulances and police cars every where I lay my eyes on. One of the men in the black and yellow suits are trying to pull my parents out of the car.

They're probably unconcious, because they don't move or respond in any way.

Yes, they're just unconcious. They have to be alive.

This sight will burden me forever.

One of the men shakes his head as if they couldn't save my parents from this terrible accident.

No!

"NO!" I yell again. "They must be alive, they have to. They are the only thing I got" My voice cracks unwillingly, as I blurt out.

"Please!!" I plea, now shaking and hugging myself.

"I'm sorry miss, you're not allowed here" The police officer finally states.

My mind starts to spin and I begin to think about all the bad consequences, that the car crash might hold. "No. No. No...." I start to repeat myself like a some sort of maniac. "NO!"

"Miss, we-"

"You don't understand, those are my parents" I speak with the big lump in my throat, my eyes threatening me to tear up, making a brief silent pass us.

"I'm sorry, miss. The car had spun out of control on the narrow road and it had flipped three times before it came to rest up against that tree over there." He explains, pointing out the tree, eyes filled with empathy as he looks at my heartbreaking reaction.

"No, please." I feel my tears streaming down, making the officer close his eyes and shake his head slowly.

"A-are you sure? There m-must be a way" I sniff and utter words between my cries.

"I'm afraid, they've lost too much blood...." The officer rubs his chin.

"I'm so sorry." He repeats once again, his words cutting me like a sharp knife.

With the final words the officer utters, I bury my face in my hands.

The saddest part is that today was the only day I didn't get say 'drive safe' to them, there for, this is slightly my fault.

No, this all is my fault. I could have been in that car instead of them, no, I should have been in that car.

Why not me? Why them? Why the only thing I live for is taken away from me?