Sasori <3

Name: Keisei

Age: 19

Personality: calm, cool, hates being annoyed, likes her personal space, loves art, very creative

Family: her older sister Konan

Friends: most of the Akatsuki

Past: She was separated from her sister when she was younger and traveled alone for a while but soon came to Suna where she was taken in by Chiyo and raised with Sasori who became her best friend, Chiyo noticed that she didn't have much of an act for puppets but she developed a jutsu which involved Origami.

How you met-

You had been found on the outskirts of Suna and taken to the Kazekage, he didn't seem to trust you but he must have noticed your pain-filled eyes as he let you stay, you were taken to a lady named Chiyo who lived with her grandson Sasori who was a few years older then you, he wasn't the talkative type but eventually he opened up to you which seemed to surprise Chiyo as she later told you that he had been very withdrawn after his parents death.

“Make sure you look after him Keisei, if he looses anyone else I don't think his heart will be able to take it.” Chiyo said as she sighed.

“Don't worry Chiyo-san, I'll always be there for Sasori!” I replied cheerfully.

You grin before walking off to Sasori's room where he was making another puppet, you sit on his bed while making some origami, you eventually made a 3D paper heart that Sasori seemed to be curious about.

“Who's that for Keisei-chan?” Sasori asked.

“I dunno, do you want it?” I asked.

He nods before taking it off you and blushing as he looked at it and hugged it to his chest. *A few years later*

You and Sasori had killed the Kazekage for killing Sasori's parents and now you were both travelling around, you both later joined the Akatsuki where you found your sister and Pain.

“Konan!” I exclaimed upon seeing my long lost sister.

She grins happily before giving you a hug.

“I missed you Onee-san.” I smiled.

“I missed you too.” She replied stroking my hair.

You were good friends with Pain and good enough to get a hug off him too and it didn't surprise you that they were together, after that you were partners with Sasori and Orochimaru, Orochimaru was a total creep and always tried to rape you or something but Sasori, Konan and Pein always protected you.

How he told you-

It had been years since Orochimaru had betrayed the Akatsuki but no one really cared, you were currently partners with Sasori (still) and a guy called Deidara who wouldn't stop flirting with you, right now you were sitting on the couch while leaning your back against Sasori's shoulder and listening to your music.

‘Man this is so-’ I thought to myself but these thoughts were interrupted.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and Tobi came running into the room whilst trying to dodge Deidara's clay birds and soon he came out himself whilst yelling at the now hiding Tobi.

“TOBI!!! UN!!! COME OUT FROM BEHIND KEISEI NO DANNA SO I CAN HURT YOU, YEAH!!!” Deidara shouted.

“Deidara, take a chill pill, you're giving me a head ache.” I stated.

Deidara freezes at the word head ache, as that was the one time that you weren't your calm self, even Pain feared you when you got a head ache but the thing was, you always seemed to attack Deidara the most when this happened, it was just natural.