Sai <3

Name: Aiko Uchiha

Family: Sasuke and Itachi

Friends: Chishio, Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Shikamaru

Looks:

How you met-

I was sitting with my brother waiting for Orochimaru to get back from where ever he was, it wasn’t long before they entered the base.

“Orochimaru, you were supposed to train us.” Sasuke growled angrily.

“If I were you, boy, I’d take a more respectful tone.” Kabuto growled at my brother.

I rolled my eyes as Kabuto eyed me and grinned.

“And how are you today, Aiko-chan?” He asked politely.

“I was fantastic until I saw your ugly face.” I said in my monotone voice.

Orochimaru chuckled at my sarcasm while the boy that was with them kept staring at me.

“Hi there, you must be the legendary Sasuke and Aiko Uchiha, I’m Sai, nice to-”

“Get lost.” Sasuke interrupted.

“I’m going out.” I said, not even bothering to ask for permission.

“Says who?” Orochimaru asked as I stood up.

“Says me, so deal with it.” I said emotionlessly.

I shoved past Kabuto then headed out of the base, ignoring the stares I was getting from that Sai kid.

How he told you-

After Sakura, Naruto, Sai and Yamato fought Sasuke and I, I was captured but I told Sasuke to go so he did but looked like he regretted it.

“Hey Aiko-chan!” Naruto grinned.

I looked up at him then nodded.

“How about a date?” He asked hopefully.

“No thanks.” I said making him get blue marks on the back of his head.

“Well, are you coming to Sakura’s birthday party tonight?!” Naruto asked.

“Yeah. Unfortunately.” I said.

“Awesome! We’ll talk there then!” Naruto yelled as he ran off.

That night at the party Sakura wanted to play seven minutes in heaven and I got put in the closet with Sai.

“Hi Sai.” I said.

“Hello Aiko-san.” He said while fake smiling.

“Why are you so cheerful?” I asked.

“Because I get to be in the same closet as you.” He said.

“Why would you want to me in the same closet as a fucked up, emo, angst-y girl with nothing.” I asked.

“Because she’s not a needy girl that wants a man to help her stand, she’s a girl that has become truly strong from her weaknesses.” Sai answered as he slowly put his hand on mine.

I smiled and felt Sai get really close to my face, I felt my cheeks heat up and my eyes widened.

“Is this what Sakura means by love?” He asked.

“I think so.” I said as I leaned up and met his lips with mine.

How it happened-

It wasn’t long after the party that Sai and I made it back to my place, we walked in and relaxed on the couch and started to make out and stuff, but then he started to get a bit more physical.