Yamato <3

Name: Katana

Age: 19

Personality: calm, serious, hates being annoyed, extremely smart, never backs down from a challenge.

Family: none

Friends: Kurenai and Anko

Past: She doesn't remember her past at all up until she was 8, she was found unconscious near the hidden leaf village and soon she was admitted to the anbu black ops after she proved that she was a pretty strong fighter as she had telepathy and she could see dead people, her most famous jutsu though is she can take souls out of her opponents body, or go to the world of the dead and bring someone back etc.

How you met-

I had recently been found by the Hokage and so he sent me to the anbu after no one took me in and because I had a special ability, right now I was walking to the anbu hide out with the Hokage.

“The anbu orphanage isn't as bad as it sounds Katana.” He said trying to calm me.

“Yeah, but I'm nervous.” I mumbled.

“That's alright.” He replied.

He smiles confidently at me and soon we arrived at the place where an old looking man gave me a mask, clothes, and other stuff, the anbu orphanage was like a jail, there were bars on the windows and the beds were uncomfortable, after I got settled in they let me go to dinner where a girl let me sit with her.

“So you're the newbie, you're pretty young.” She stated looking me over.

“I'm 8.” I stated.

“Shit! That's awesome!” She grinned.

I blushed a deep red and soon it was time for bed, the next day I was woken up and dragged to a room with a fire in the middle and a metal stick with the anbu symbol on it, a boy was there as well.

“Hey, what's your name?” He asked.

“They called me Katana.” I stated.

“I'm Tenzo, but call me Yamato.” He replied.

“What are they gonna do to us?” I asked.

“They're gonna brand us.” He stated.

We were both held down as two guys pick up a burned stick up each.

“This'll only hurt a lot kiddies.” The man doing mine smirked as I was held down.

They smirked evilly as you both try to struggle while two other men hold both mine and Yamato's arms out, soon they press the hot metal to my skin making me cry out in pain and later me and Yamato were released so we both walk out while wincing if our burns were touched.

“They do this to everyone so that they know you're an anbu and later they tattoo it red.” Yamato explained.

“Ouch.” I sighed uneasily.

How he told you-

You and Yamato are now grown ups and you don't live at the anbu orphanage anymore, right now you and Yamato were on your way to Kurenai's party where all the sensei were going to sleep over which was weird seeing as you all weren't teenagers.

“This sleep over thing is a bit young for us isn't it?” Yamato asked.

“Yeah, but I'm 19 so I guess I could get away with it.” I shrugged.

“Let's hope we don't play truth or dare and do each other's hair.” He stated.

“Aw you ruin all the fun.” I whined.

You both laugh before walking into Kurenai's house and see everyone sitting around with a bottle in the middle of the circle.

“Well, it's not truth or dare.” I shrugged.

You and Yamato sit down and Kurenai smirks.

“New game, we're playing truth or dare!” She stated giving Yamato and I a suspicious look.

“You were saying?” Yamato asked.

You chuckle and the game starts.

“Ok, Anko, truth or dare?” Kurenai asks.

“Truth!!!” She grinned confidently.

“Who do you like?” Kurenai asked with a smirk.

“Iruka…” She mumbled making them both blush.

“Asuma, truth or dare?” She asked.

“Dare!” He stated with a smirk.

“I dare you to bang Kurenai tomorrow night.” Anko replied.

At this everyone laughs as Kurenai and Asuma were red as tomatoes.

“Yamato, truth or dare?” Asuma asked.

“Truth.” Yamato stated.

“Who do you love?” He asked.

“On second thought... I might go with dare…” Yamato said uneasily.

“Ok, I dare you to make out with who you love.” Asuma smirked.

Yamato glares before sighing and leaning over to me and pressing his lips onto mine while I go wide eyed before kissing back and after a while Anko breaks you up so Yamato sits you on his lap while kissing your neck occasionally.

“I love you.” He mumbled into my neck.

“Same here.” I smiled as I planted a kiss on his cheek.

You both smirk and I leaned back against his chest while he wraps his arms around my

waist.

How it happened-

You and Yamato were hanging out at his apartment when he suddenly took his shirt off and layed his head in your lap so you stroke his hair almost absent-mindedly.

“What do you think about having kids?” He asked.

“Sounds good to me.” I grinned.

He leans up and presses his lips onto mine before standing up and carrying me to the bedroom but never letting his lips leave yours.

*Later*

“Whoa.” I sighed.

“Whoa indeed.” He agreed.

“That was…” I breathed before turning to him.

“Awesome...but…” He agreed as he trailed off.

“One more time?” I asked with a playful grin which he returned.

“One more time.” He agreed.

You both grin at each other before lip locking again and starting again.

How you told him-

You and Yamato had had fun again but this time when you woke up you rushed to the bathroom and up chucked.

“You ok babe?” He asked as he holds up your hair while rubbing your back.

“Mm yeah I guess.” I nodded as I stood up and brushed my teeth.

“Wait...up chucking, and you don't have a fever…” He stated as he felt my head then grinned.

Once I was done I kissed him passionately knowing we had started our family.

Your future-

You and Yamato had 2 boys, Koji and Kai, both of them were great ninja and made anbu at a young age, you never got married as it wasn’t really either of your style but he did make you a pretty wooden ring with a heart carved into it just to prove you were his one and only. ♥