Chapter 4

I'm allergic to physical contact, please do not hug me.

Kigamki Natsuru

It's been almost two weeks since we all gathered together for that 'get-to-know-you' chat, every since then we all have been getting along better and out team work isn't all that half-assed as it was before. We all would head over to the burger place or the park after practice to spend more time together, somehow I always ended up being dragged there by either Murasakibara, who I now call Mura-chan even though he told me to call him something else since it was a girly nickname but I would always refuse since his name was too long. Or it would be Akashi, who would always somehow talk me into going.

All of us would go except for Aomine who would always disappear right after practice ended. Today after he ran out of the gym Akashi decided we all should follow him to see what he has been up to. I refused like always since it sounds like a bother, but once again my refusal fell upon deaf ears as Mura-chan threw me over his shoulder and walked off like I was just some stack of potatoes.

We followed him to the third gym where we heard the sound of a basketball bouncing and Aomine's loud voice telling someone to concentrate on the net.

"Well this was a waste of time, he's just helping someone practice." I said trying to wiggle out of Murasakibara's grip and head on home but he just help on tighter. I sighed and stopped flopping around, it was quiet for a few moments before Midorima looked over at Akashi and asked he if we could leave.

Akashi, however shook his head before walking up to the double doors and opening them making the sound of the ball bouncing come to a stop. Once we all were in the gym Murasakibara placed me back on my feet before looking up at Aomine.

Looking up I noticed that someone was behind Aomine. I tilted my head slightly when I saw the fluff of blue hair, if I remember correctly his name was something that begun with Kuro. Was it Kuroke? Kuroku? I was so lost in thought I didn't notice when Akashi moved from beside me until I saw him standing in front of the blue haired boy.

Akashi said something that I didn't quite catch but I could tell it was something offensive since the boys face seemed to drop. It was then when it hit me, "Kuroko." I said out loud cutting off Akashi who was just talking.

The pale boy looked at me with sightly widened eyes before his face dropped back into it's blank expression. "Who?" Midorima said using his index finger to push up his glasses that weren't even falling down.

I didn't say anything I just pointed at the boy, causing Aomine's eyebrows to raise. "Do you know him?" He asked, his voice cracked slightly from either shock or puberty. I didn't know nor care, I just shook my head making them all turn to me.

"Then how do you know him Kigamki-chin." Murasakibara asked looking down at me.

"Remembered from try outs." Was my response, "I have a great memory." With that last sentence I sunk to the floor sitting crossed legged.

"Oh." Was all they said before focusing back on the conversation between Akashi and Kuroko. I only caught bits and pieces but I did know that Akashi offered Kuroko to come play a practice game with them. After a moment of shock Kuroko agreed and then we all decided it was time to head home.

Once I got home I was attacked by my older brother like always. "Natsu-kun." He whined wrapping his arms around me and pulling me forward into his chest. "Your Onii-chan has good news!"

Since I didn't have the strength to actually shove him away today I allowed him to cling to me as I asked him what the news was. "I won two tickets to a hot spring. I decided that we will go together to strengthen our lo- " He said, getting cut off when I kicked him away with the strength that magically appeared.

"No thanks." I said ignoring his fake cries about how I always disrespect my Onii-chan. I felt my eye twitch slightly, him and his stupid Brother complex is annoying.

•••

It was the day of the practice game and everyone in first string was pumped since practice games were also another way to choose the teams starting lineup. We all were stretching, yes even me with my lazy self, when Kuroko walked into the gym. At first it was unnoticed until he tapped on Aomine's shoulder causing the taller boy to flinch slightly before slowly turning around. Once he saw the blue eyed boy he announced that Kuroko has arrived causing everyone to look over at him.

"So this is the mysterious ghost that has been rumored to hunt the third gym." Nijimura said looking over at Akashi who nodded his head, eyes still focused on Kuroko.

"Yep, this is Kuroko. He's a terrible player with a lot of potential." I said with a small smile on my face, patting Kuroko on his back making him jolt forward. After I said that it was quiet for a minute. I looked up and saw that they were staring at me. "What?" I asked removing my hand from Kuroko's back and looking over at Midorima for answers since he is right across from me.

"You smiled." He stated, eyes never leaving me.

"And you said an actual sentence that held some humor." Aomine continued.

I watched as Akashi walked up to me placing one of his palms on my forehead and holding the other on his head. "You don't see to have a fever, did you eat something bad?"

Blushing slightly I removed his hand from my head, "What's gotten into you guys. I talk and have human emotions too." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"But it's so rare, the last time you smiled was eight weeks ago when you joined the team." Murasakibara added on causing the others to nod in agreement. "You even stretched on your own. Usually it takes a full ten minutes just to convenience you to do a single toe touch."

"I'm in a good mood I guess." Was all I could say before the couch blew the whistle signalling for the practice game to start. I was on the same team as Murasakibara, Akashi, Kuroko, and Midorima. The other team consists of Aomine, Nijimura, Haizaki, and two other members who's names I never really caught. Thinking about it, that kind of makes me a terrible team mate.

I got in position with Aomine being the person guarding me. "You're going down." He mouthed just as the couch threw up the ball for the tip off between Murasakibara and Nijimura.

Seeing that he's a giant Murasakibara grabbed the ball first naturally, he tossed it over towards the left side of the court, Akashi being the one to catch it first. Before Aomine got a chance to head over towards where the ball was a responded to his earlier taunt, "Yanno, I've never lost a game when I'm in high spirits." And with that I took off leaving Aomine behind to take in my words.

•••

Heyo people's.

I can't believe I have 130 reads already! It's only been like month and I honestly didn't expect anyone to read this.

Also I have decided who will play Natsuru's older brother. So I'll do a mini bio thingy.

Name: Kigamki Namiki

Age: 15 (Third Year of Middle School)

Relation: He is Natsuru's older brother who is just two years older.

Personality: He a tsundere with a huge brother complex.

I picked him to play Natsuru's brother because I was just watching Beyond the Boundary and his character fits the description so I used him.

~Lilah