The Girls: Part Two

One Thousand Miles

Chapter  |  The Girls

Part  |  Two

Okay, so maybe I lied. I lied about not getting drunk tonight. Well I wasn't drunk, but I wasn't sober either. At least I haven't gone home with some random dude. That was the thing about being drunk. It felt so nice just to let everything go and to live in the moment, but being drunk could cause so much damage without you even knowing. It almost happened, but thanks to Tanya she swooped in and saved me.

As I stood there in the middle of the club dancing off the beat, I suddenly felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest. I felt their shaft harden as he slowly grinded against my body. Their hands tightened on my waist causing me to wince and cry out in pain. Before I could even push the bastard away from me, he turned around and held me closer.

He smirked as he slowly looked me up and down. He whistled before saying, "Wow, I haven't seen you here before. It's always nice making a new.....friend."

He licked his lips and continued to undress me with his eyes. My eyes widen and I bring my hands up to try to push him away. "I would love to stay and chat, but I need to go find my friends. They're probably worried about me. So if you'll just---"

"Pffft, I doubt they're looking for you. They're probably having fun themselves," he said before looking in so his warm breath was fanning my ear. "Now, why don't we head back to my place and have a little fun, yeah? I'm sure you'd look even sexier out of this dress."

He bit down on my earlobe causing me to whimper in pain, before grabbing onto my arm and making his way towards the exit. We don't get very far because suddenly Tanya is standing in front of the stranger blocking his path.

She places her hand on her hip and shoots dagger at the guy. "Where do you think you are taking her?"

He pulled my arm so stumbled and fell into his side. He caught onto my waist and held me tight. "Well, this sexy piece of eye candy and I were just about to head back to my place and just.....talk. Isn't that right babe?"

I looked up and met his eyes that said, 'agree with me or else.' I just grimaced down at the floor, but this man obviously was the type you didn't want to piss off. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side causing me to cry out in pain and look up. He pinched me.

Tanya looked at him in disbelief before yanking me out of his strong grip. She held up my left hand and waved it in front of his face. "Do you not see this ring? She's married, so go find some other girl who is willing to let you have your way them."

He chuckled and looked around the crowed club. "Married I see, but where is this husband of yours?"

"Right here," a deep said from beside me. I looked up and found Tyler shooting daggers at the guy in front of us. He slowly snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me out of Tanya's arms. He placed a kiss on top my head, not taking his off the man. "Now, why don't you go find somebody else to have your way with like my friend said?"

The man looked up at Tyler, who at least had to be a good three inches taller. He let out a frustrated sigh before turning and disappearing into the crowd. Tyler removes his arm form around my waist before looking down at me with a raised eyebrow. 

"You okay?" he asks.

I sigh and slowly nod my head. "I'm fine, but I kind of want to go home now. That guy ruined my mood just that fast."

Tanya wrapped her arm around my shoulder just as she let out a quiet laugh. "Tyler why don't you go tell the others we're leaving? We'll meet you outside."