Update and Revised Version

I'm going to keep this simple and sweet...

The prologue of the revised version for A Thousand Miles has been typed, I will post it if you want, but it will not be updated regularly like One Thousand Faces or any of the other works I am working on at the moment. The revised version is not my main focus so I dearly apologize.

One Thousand Faces is no longer on hold, but the updates will be slow. I know where I want my writing to go but I for some reason am having trouble writing the third chapter. I think I've figured out where I want it to go but I'm kind of hesitant about it. I will try to post it before I start school, which will be before August 10th.

Lastly, I have a new story idea. I have no idea if I want it to be a short story or a novel but I'm thinking novel. It's different from all my other stories and I feel a whole more comfortable sharing this one with my friends and family, than any of my other stories. It is based off of my current relationship, and first, with my boyfriend. The characters aren't based off of us, but it's the idea I get in my head when I'm with him.

Anywho, I am so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been without with internet for months and it is now finally back on. I know I promised to write all summer but sadly that did not go as planned. I'd say I'll make it up to you guys but I honestly don't think I'll be able to right now with school coming up and everything. The only thing I can tell you is, my updates will not be every 5 months but they will be slow. I thank all of you who are still fans and still support and I thank every single one of you for taking the time out of your day to read my horribly written stories. :)

That is all and I hope you have a good day. Love you.

p.s. For those of you who are wondering, I am 14 STILL even though it seems like it's been forever..