Extremely short story of what I witnessed today

I'm deciding whether or not if I should scan my A.M. or work on my Spanish project. Glancing over, I see Jordan. He smiles and says hey. I say hey back. Everything is cool. I head to my seat next to him, and now I see he's listening to music. Frances is passing by on her way to the printer. From the corner of my eye I glimpse slight odd movement but pay no attention. But when I do turn my head to Jordan, I see something I wish wouldn't have happened. He's twisted around, bending over, his shoulders shaking violently.

"Wha-"

Mason, whose sitting behind me, gets up, and calls to Mr. Finke, alarm in his voice, "I think there's something wrong with Jordan."

Frances, whose at the printer a few feet away, exclaims, "I think he's having a seizure!" There's a dazed panic slipping in the room as she suggests that she run to the office for someone. Mr. Finke gives her permission and hurries to Jordans side, who rolls out of his seat and clonks his head on the desk as he goes down on the floor. He's gurgling, and spitting up.

Full action mode now. 

"Mr. Finke, what do we do? Should we turn him on his side?" Mason asks, worry rising in.

I'm staring. I don't know what to do either. Jordans lanky body is jerking every which way, his wrists bent, legs stretching. Mr. Finke intructs us to move the desks out of the way for safety. Everyone does so. By now, other teachers are aware and have entered the room to give help on the situation. Jordan is still rolled on his side, but his body is still and stiff now.

Mrs. Boggs is on the scene now, and Mason, after being told to by her, is supporting Jordans head. "Jordan," She says. "Can you hear me?" He's sputtering, and coughing. The rest of us are told to go to the classroom across the hall, where Ms. Patterson and her class awaits us. A soft lock down is announced until further instructions. 

I find out later in the day that a woman had also been lurking around the school.

Today was weird and frightening. 

But also strange.

I've never seen anyone have a seizure before.

It was frightening.