With everything

• Dedicated to the Lord

September 15, 2013

Often times, or at least with myself, we question the process. I'm talking about the transformation from fan to follower. Are you a supporter in secrecy or shall you commit?

It all came stumbling tonight. The atmosphere, and the melody of the music... Just to sing it out to the One who deserves a praise. My lungs busted, and my heart cried. My insides wept, and it was and is all clear.

The struggle with absolute dedication had been beyond a final choice, but in the moment my voice opened up completely, there was something growing. It vibrated my soul, and numbed the hatred to love.

I was frightened. This is it. The decision is within my reach. My fingertips graze, and my tongue goes dry. Just waiting to touch it. Total surrender to Him.

Maybe you're the person who doesn't even acknowledge that He's there. Let me ask you this...

How can you live life thinking that a nothing is nowhere? Envision the possibilities.

How'd we get here? Are you saying we've been all along? There must be something in this world we don't know of. And that's Jesus Christ. He's fighting even when we don't see. He's loving even when we hate. He's healing even when we believe there is no hope.

Do something about the empty hole, He is the patch.

It's late. I'm tired, but I want to say more... because the Lord is forever worth infinately many words.

My ears shall tilt to His murmur, lips shall spread to sing, eyes shall witness the passion lurking within loves embrace.

God is love.

Take it in, and think a moment.

Do you really want to be empty inside? I know who can, and will fill it.

His name just so happens to be Jesus.

And with everything in me, I will share who He is with those who don't know.

Think about it.