121

phil

"please stop crying"

"i'm sorry"

"please dan, i don't know what to do when you cry like that."

"i'm sorry"

"dan, i'm not going to leave you," somehow, he cried even harder when i said that

"you will, eventually." he used the sleeves of his oversized jumper to wipe his tears.

i sighed, moving so i'm straddling his hips. i cupped his face, forcing him to look up at me, "i love you, okay? i'm sorry i broke up with you. that was just a rash decision i made and it won't happen again. i love you for who you are and i won't leave you."

he sobbed one last time then he pressed his lips on mine in an almost desperate manner, his hands on the back of my neck. i can taste the tears on his lips but it was one of the best kisses we shared. it was like he was pouring all his love into this kiss.

he pulled back and rested the side of his head on my chest while he wrap his arms tightly around my torso, my hands automatically finding his waist.

"i'm sorry," i don't know what he's saying 'sorry' for but i just nodded. he seemed to do that a lot, since i broke up with him. it's probably my fault. i hope he doesn't feel the need to say that he's sorry. i kissed his his head in a comforting manner and rubbed small circles with my thumb on his lower back.

"i'm sorry," he's starting to cry again, i can feel it.

"shush, bear it's okay. you don't have to be sorry."

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry."

i rested my cheek on his head.

"i know."