33

dan

my last message to phil was just left on read. and i felt a twinge of unsettlement in my stomach. but i dont really want to worry right now. maybe he just didnt see it. maybe someone else used his phone.

but i couldn't help but be curious about his relationship with our history teacher? i never really notice them doing remotely suspicious but phil will sometimes visit her on the faculty room. one time he was even carrying a bag and i think he gave it to her.

it makes my stomach feel funny to think that maybe they're actually in a relationship.

-

"you seem to be zoning out a lot these days."

i felt my shoulders jump at the sound of chris' voice. "w-what?" i replied absentmindedly. he took a seat from the opposite side from where i am.

"seriously, you're starting to worry me." he leaned forward slightly to take a good look of my face. "be honest with me," he propped his chin up to the palm of his hand. "are you taking drugs?"

"what? no!" i said defensively

"then why does it always seem like you're in another world?"

"nothing to worry about." i said, taking a sip of my drink

"last time you're like this, you were absolutely smitten with lester."

i choked the moment i heard phil's surname.

"t-that was ages ago" i tried to cover up my stutter with a cough

"really," chris didn't even try how unconvinced he is. i swatted his arm profusely.

"ow! what the fuck did you do that for?!" he exclaimed, rubbing over the arm i swatted, "that fucking hurt."

"i'm not inlove with lester!" i announced, maybe a bit defensively

"i didn't say you were!" he continues to rub his arm, "jesus, why do you have to be so defensive?"

i was about to retort back but i suddenly heard the voice i've been longing to hear, "dan!" he smiled and waved his right hand, the other one holding his tray.

phil

i suddenly heard chris snort so i quickly, albeit timidly sent a smile to phil's way before turning to chris and glaring at him.

"i'll fucking cut your balls off if you don't shut up."

"i didn't say anything!"

i was so close to punching him in the face when i felt a hand on my shoulder,

"hi, mind if i sit here?"

oh fuck

*

grae; i honestly dont know where im going with this story.

anyways, sorry i didnt post an update sooner, i was really busy with our finals and now i just arrived home from singapore, it was soo fun.

also, i hate doing things like this but would you mind getting this chapter to 5 votes? i just want to know if someone is still interested on this story.

thank u <3

edit: i changed a few things in this chapter because something just doesnt add up