Lover Of My Eye

Sir's POV

Damn him. He had made the day a living hell for me. Always showing up around the corners smirking, with an entourage of girls trailing him. Who does he think he is? Flashing that smile that lights my world like its nothing. He makes me so man!

Always showing up where I am, its like hes testing me. Well mister Dmitri, I will never give in! Now I’ve sunk back into my mood of sadness, thinking about him and his hands. Those eyes that glaze over when he'd been satisfied. Oh my he is brilliant. No...i must stop thinking about him.

Nate should be coming to get me soon. I listen as Mrs. Evengaline drones on about Hamlet, and how we should analyze every line. Its amazing how simply saying how Hamlet is secretly a genius or he might be really crazy took the entire play to write. I look down at my phone and smile.

Snuggly bunny: Can't wait to see you after school babe!

Snuggly bunny had sent me a picture of him stuffing fries in his mouth giving me a thumbs up.

Siri: Fat ass.

Snuggly bunny: And its all yours ;)

I burst out laughing, and look up to see the entire class had went quiet.

“Well Siri, is there something you would like to share?” I look up and see Dimitri. What the fudge? Where did he come from. I look around for Mrs. Evengaline.

“Where did she go?” I asked gulping.

“Oh your teacher had to step out and asked me to watch over the class. So please do share.” I begin shaking my head but he had already snatched my phone and looked at the message. I watch his lips tighten in a grim line. He looked up at me with anger in his eyes.

“Detention after school.” He said barely containing the anger out of his voice. No! I have to meet nate after school. The asshole, he saw that Nate's going to pick me up after school.

“Sorry but I can't. I have commitments after school that need to be met.” I said meeting his gaze.

“That's unfortunate, change it to never.” My eyes widen.

“But-” I try saying when he interrupts me.

“Enough Miss Shade, I will see you after school in my class room for detention.” He said placing my phone on the desk and walking out just as the bell went off.

I sighed and began texting on my phone.

Siri: Hey Nate, I'm so sorry hun! I got detention from my asshole of a teacher...the nerve of some people! I even wore a dress for our date. :(“

Snuggly Bunny: Aw! I wanted to see my sexy girlfriend! Yeah thats right, I said it. How about I come rescue you?

I smile and shake my head. I can't have Nate see Dmitri. Dimitri could hurt him. No I will just suck it up. Its only maximum maybe two hours.

Siri: How about after im done, you and I can go on a date? Who cares that its a school night :)!

Snuggly bunny: Oh wow, never knew I was dating such a rebel. Okay Text me when, and i'll come get my babe!

Siri: Okay cya soon!

I get up and head towards his stupid class room. He is so stupid sometimes, I hate his stupid self! Obviously I need to learn to curse. I sigh and look inside the class room hoping theres no one there.

Sadly I am not lucky and there he was sitting behind his desk. I have to admire him though. His strong jaw set as he stared at some papers. He is all man, and is it so wrong that I still crave him? I shake my head and enter. I walk to furthest desk and sit down. I get my headphones out and listen to my ipod.

I close my eyes and lay my head down on the desk. I will not look up, I will not look up. I looked up. Damn it! I stare into Dimitri's face and jump back. My chair almost falling but of course he caught it.

I try to calm my heart rate as I stare into his eyes. They are so very very very pretty...focus Siri!

“What do you want?” I said trying to sound confident and collected. He smiles at me and shakes his head.

“That is not very polite way to speak to your teacher. I need your help cleaning out the physics closet. Apparently your old teacher was not a stickler for keeping things organized and clean.

“Yes Sir!” I mock him as I get up to follow him. He opens the door and waits for me to go first. What a gentleman. I roll my eyes and walk first. It was not dirty. Sure there were a few things on the floor but thats it. I hear the door close behind me as I get locked in a room with Dimitri.

“Okay, now heres the broom start sweeping.” I gulp and take it. I begin sweeping the dust on the ground and feel him behind me. His scent surrounds me. I try to scoot away but this room is too small. I feel his hands wrap around my body, and I can't help it. I drop the broom and lean my back against him. Falling into his embrace.

“I know you want me. Give me one more chance, if after this you still do not want me. I will leave you alone.” He said in a deep voice. We both knew he would never leave me alone, but I can't argue with the fact that he at least had given me a choice. It won't hurt...right?

I turn around and kiss his lips. Oh this taste only belongs to him. I let our tongues intertwine and it is so magical. The taste of him, and the feel of him. How can a man do this to me...i reach out and wrap my arms around his neck. I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall.

Using the  wall as support, I reach out with my hands trying to touch every part of him. I knew this could be the last time we ever do something like this. My body, it craves him so much...I can't believe him with his clothes on is making me so wet.

I can't help it...my body always betrays me. I slip my hand under his shirt and feel the strength in his abs, and the smoothness of his chest. I pull back and stare into his eyes and he smirks. I release my legs from around his waist and stand on the ground. I lean against the wall for support.

I stare at him, I want everything. Shirt...that needs to come off. As if he read my mind, he takes his shirt off and I stare at his magnificent chest. He comes closer and brushes his hand on my lips, trialling his finger down my neck.

“Dress...off.” He says his voice. A blush rises to my cheek, and slowly unzip my dress. Watching as his eyes fill with desire. I smile knowing that I have such an effect on him.

“If you go any slower I will rip that dress off.” My eyes widen. He wouldn't...of course he would! I quickly slide my dress off, and stand still as see my dress on the floor. I slowly look up and meet his eyes, and he smiles. I inhale sharply, he loves me.