No Choice

The sound of the door knob shook me out of my shock. Andrea! Damn it.

" Siri, open the door. Are you still sleeping?" She screamed through the door. Damon looked at me with a smirk. He turned his back to me and walked toward the door. Damn it.

"I love you, Damon. Stay with me." I whispered to him as tears fell from my eyes. He paused.

"Come back to me. I promise I will do whatever you want. Just please don't hurt her. Let her leave. I'll stay with you." I whisper to him as more tears fall.

"Please." I whisper. He turns to face me and smiles an angelic smile.

"See, I knew you loved me." He walked towards me and caressed my cheek. I wouldn't cringe. I felt the force holding me up leave and I slid down the wall. I walked to towards the door.

"Andrea, I'm very tired. Please go home. I think I had too much popcorn." I say to the door.

"I can stay and make you chicken noodle soup if you want?" Andrea replied.

"No, it's okay. Go and don't tell Nate. I don't want him to come and wake me up."

"He would do it. Okay, see you at school."

"Bye." I say. I hold my breath till I hear the front door close and her car leaving. I feel Damon press against my back. His arms wrapping my body.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it? Now you can stay with me." He whispers in my ear. I turn around and smile.

"Yeah, you're right. I am tired though, would you like to sleep beside me?" I ask him. He smiles at me with Dimitri's sweet lips. I just have to keep him away for a few hours, just till Dimitri comes back.

"We just got started and you want to sleep? Let me tire you out first." He said as he turned me around so I was facing him. He leaned down and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. He pulled back and glared at me.

"I thought you loved me? Do you need me to call Andrea back?" He yells. I shake my head and kiss his lips. This is Dimitri. I am kissing Dimitri. I kiss him harder, pressing my body against him. Yes, it's Dimitri. Our tongues intertwine and I feel his hands slipping under my shirt. He grasps my nipple and pulls hard. I moan through our kiss. He pulls back and stares at me with his black eyes. This isn't Dimitri.

"Don't move. I want this image of your flushed face forever with me." He whispers, moving a strand of hair behind my ear. How can he be so gentle and kind yet completely be hurtful. I am so messed up. I grab his arm and walk him over to my bed. I push him so he falls back. I stare at him as I take off my clothes. I crawl on top of him calmly and press my lips to his. He places his hands on my back.

"You're so soft and delicate. I could break you so easily." He whispers staring into my eyes. I shiver.

"I would never hurt you. Not when I just found you, my Amelia." He whispers.

"Amelia?" I ask. It seems we are both about to make love to someone else. He kisses me and I feel his hands on my chest. These are Dimitri's hands. He flips us over so I lay under him. He makes a path down my neck to my chest with tiny kisses. Why is he being so gentle? He begins to suck on my nipple as he squeezes my other breast in his hand. A moan slips out of my mouth.

"Please." I whisper. He comes up and kisses me gently on the lips. I feel his finger slip into me.

"You are so wet, all for me." I want to say no, it's only for Dimitri. I hold it back as he slips another two fingers into me. Dimitri's long fingers are a delicacy when in me. He bends his fingers and I moan out loud.

"Please." I can feel it building in me.

"Say my name." He whispers as he brings his mouth towards my core. I feel the flick of his tongue and almost go over.

"No." I whisper. Another flick of his tongue and I automatically wrap my legs around him.

"Say it." He speaks to me calmly.

"Please, Damon." I scream. He stands up and stares down at me.

"This is what I've always wanted. You glistening and begging in front of me." He says as he slips his clothes off. He pushes my legs open and with a thrust enters me. I gasp.

"You are so tight." He says as he pushes in and out in a rhythm. I wrap my legs around his back. Why is he going so slow? No more begging, I move back on the bed and stand up. I go behind him and push him on the bed. He smiles, knowing what I plan to do. I position him so he enters me as I straddle him. He places his hands on my waist as I push myself up and down. I moan as I increase my speed. He starts to increase the speed that his hips are moving at. He flips us over so I am under him and pumps into me faster.

As we both come, I scream out Dimitri. He falls on top of me for a second and rolls over. I feel empty. We lay side by side as my heavy breathing is the only sound we hear. I feel his hand grasp mine. I keep my eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Soon, it will be my name that you scream out. I promise." He says to me. He pulls me close to him so my head is on his shoulder and his arm underneath my neck. He pulls the blanket over us.

"This is what I want. Now that I have a taste, no one can take that away from me anymore." He says to me. Just a couple more hours and my Dimitri will come back. I close my eyes and fall into blissful sleep.

"Wake up Siri baby. Time for round two." Damon said to me with a wicked grin. The Dimitri I knew and loved, I couldn't see him.

"Where's Dimitri?" I thought he would be back. I start to panic.

"Oh, did you think I would be gone like usual?" He smirked at me. "I'll tell you a little secret." He leaned toward me and whispered, "I won. Dimitri is gone."