The Lie That Kills

Oh God! He still looks as fantastic as ever. I gulp and keep staring. I see his beautiful blue eyes and I sigh in frustration. Why does he still have this affect on me. I shake my head and look down.

“As have most of you noticed, I'm your new teacher. Certain events have happened to not allow your teacher to continue staying in this position. So that is why I have come in place. You may all call me Mr. Shade.” I gaped at him at shock. Shade was my last name...my names Siri Elizabeth Shade. Oh god, his voice...wait not must focus!

Why would he use my last name as his. That seems really odd. Maybe he really likes the last name Shade. Yeah that has to be it because it can't be him implying that he wants my last name because he wants to marry me.

Kinda backwards and that’s why it can't be right...he just likes the last name Shade. That has to be it. I stare down trying to calm my heart rate after hearing his voice. Had it always been so sexy?

“Why don't we form a circle with our chairs and get to know each other a little better?” He said to the class. I did not dare look up because I could feel his gaze on me. “

“That is suck a great idea Mr. Shade!” Jane the school slut..I mean the school's very outgoing girl who goes to many teenage boys bedrooms spoke. She was wearing the tightest dress I have ever seen. Her skinny legs peeking out and her v-neck type dress showed way to much cleavage...but I can't really talk.

Considering what I am wearing. He winked at her and she sighed and smiled at him. I can't believe he did that. I mean I understand why she sighed, he's just so fricken delicious. I wish I could taste him...woah woah where the hell did that come from. I'm a good girl.

“Alright then, push the desks back and form a circle with the chairs.” Dimitri said. His voice is so commanding, such a turn on! Oh my, I sound like some obsessed freak. I'm not. I have a very handsome boyfriend, who has been helpful with all that has been going on. I can't hurt him.

I reluctantly get up and grab my chair. I feel someone behind me and I know its Dimitri without him having said anything. My body leaned into him without my control, and I felt him sigh in contempt. I quickly pulled away. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

“Don't you have something less revealing to wear?” He sound anger and irritation filling his voice. What the hell...he isn't my father. Hell, he shouldn't even be here.

“I'm sorry Mr. Shade” I said putting emphasis on the shade part. “I do not understand as to why it is any of your concern.” I said in a confident way. Oh yeah! Good job Siri! You were confident and did not show how much you are actually freaking out.

“Hey Siri, let me carry that chair for you.” I turned to look at Drake. When did he enter this class, must have been when I had laid my head down. I smiled at him and nodded.

“Thank you Drake. That is so kind of you.” I said, daring a glance at Dimitri I saw his hands in fists and a deadly glare directed at Drake. What the hell was his problem? I was being nice to Drake just to get away from Dimitri, but it was really nice that he offered to carry my chair. I walked to where Drake had set my chair, which was right next to his.

I smiled at him and waited for Dimitri to sit down. I saw his well defined arms lifted a chair and set it on my other side. My eyes widened in fear...what was going on. Of course Jane grabbed her chair and put it next to Dimitri, glaring at Sarah the cute girl in our class. Who quickly moved out of the way for Jane to sit.