Poisonous Love

A/N Soooo here it goes, another chapter! I'll be uploading two chapters just because I won't be on for quite a while, my finals will start soon! i hope you stick around :) Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri's POV

Bliss was what I had felt as I walked into her school. This is where my love learns and makes friends..and talks to boys. I truly need to stop thinking about her with another man. Ridiculous! I know she cares for me and she had left me because she was afraid of what she was feeling. It makes sense, complete sense.

I am here to bring back what is mine because she is mine. She has been embedded into my soul...and my dead heart. The magical powers she possesses have such a crippling effect on me. Her lips luscious and oh so smooth and her hair soft. Oh so very soft, just like her skin. So very smooth. I miss her.

I honestly miss her being in my arms, being near me. I have come to accept the fact that I am addicted to her. In mere days she has changed me...and I will take her back. Whether she comes willingly or screaming. I had taken her before...and I can take her again. Sick aren’t I? Doesn't matter, love makes us do crazy things.

I know this is beyond infatuation. Silver my very dear old friend had heard me out and talked me into this plan. Become her teacher, and make her yours. Absolutely brilliant! I had found the her class schedule it was honestly easy hacking into her school files, or Silver had said. I mean technology and I do not get along all that well. I had went and seen her physics teacher and kindly asked him to go on vacation.

I'm very good at persuading. I had given him a large sum of money for his trip. After that it was easy getting the job and I could not wait for the first day of school. When I had gotten to that class and introduced myself, her face had risen to look at me. All I could do was smile at that beautiful mesmerizing face that was looking back at me.

I could not believe such brilliance and beauty existed in this world. Oh those eyes that held such beauty and innocence. I wanted it all. When I had purposely used her last name as mine, it was a message to her. To tell her that we will be together, you and I, her expression was the greatest. Her eyes had widened in shock as she was contemplating what I had meant. It was honestly so adorable.

She had hurt me though. So very much. Siri had said she loved that weak human boy. The words uttered from her sweet lips were like poison to my very being. Why did she do that to me. Constant stabbing would have hurt less than the pain she had inflicted on me. Damn it women.

The very image of her being with another man...another man touching her makes me so  furious. That silky smooth skin is mine...it belongs to no other. God what has she done to me. I will never allow another man to touch her. Ever! Time to get back to class. I stride toward the room, where all the heads turn to look at me.

I see Siri talking to that idiotic boy named drake. Who does he think he is anyway? I can hear all those disgusting thoughts. That tight dress is doing wonders for my eyes, but she should not wear something that will make other men gawk at her. I'm going to kidnap this girl...that's the only logical thing to do. I can protect her, make her feel like the more precious gem in the world. I see Siri raise her head and look at me with those beautiful eyes and I smirk. You are mine.