The past is my haunting

“What the fudge?”I said to myself still in shock at the fact that Dimitri had left me all alone after what we just did. Oh dead God! I still feel as if this is not reality, like I've been pulled into an alternate universe. This person could not possibly be me, could it be? It doesn't matter because I do not want things to change.

I love this experience I am having and I keep thinking about what we have been doing. It gives me shivers each time, who knew someone like Dimitri would be so talented in the art of sex. Damn that body is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

The very defined muscles on his chest drive me insane with the need to touch them, and I know they hurt. Punching him there was like punching a wall, completely idiotic. Dimitri was all man...and he had proved it.

His deep dark blue eyes sucked me in whenever he stared at me, and when he stared it showed so many emotions that were hard to catch. There was one I noticed for sure and it was the emotion of pure love. How is that possible? I mean sure I felt this attachment to him even if it had been only a few days but love?

Could I love Dimitri even with that the secret he carried around...who am I kidding I've got a secret locked up. I can't even think about it without it making me want to cry. Those buried memories are buried for a reason, I do not need them to surface and take me over.

Dimitri had pulled away from my touch and I felt like my heart has been crushed, the pain was honestly unbearable. I haven't done anything, maybe he's already bored of me. I guess that makes sense, I'm not very skilled at anything.

The thought of him being bored of me...makes me feel as if I've been used and thrown away. I can bear the thought of never seeing the dark angel...never been filled with him. Never again feeling his warm sweet touches and kisses.

Those kisses screamed passion and need. I've never felt need...never felt true love. I had never tasted this bliss, but now I'm being brought back down...never going to feel him again. I need to leave. I need to leave this room that’s filled with the memories of what they had shared, the intensity of the feelings were crushing me.

I need to leave. I got up and wrapping the blankets around me. First of all I need clothing and then finding my phone. With my phone I can maybe find a way to get home. I wonder what my dad will say when he finds out I've been gone for so long.

Can I really face him knowing the deeds I have committed here. I'd have to be, but I wonder if I'm even strong enough to leave and not wait like a sick puppy. He's bored of me, I have to leave. I don't want to seem..clingy?

Is that even the right word? Fudge! I hate men...maybe I should date girls...I wonder how do they even do it. Hmm I should ask Dimitri. Oh wait...I can't. He's gone. I get up and look through Dimitri's closet searching for anything that would fit.

Damn this man has a lot of clothing, and all designed. What a brand whore! I want to call him that and see his reaction. I bet he'd give me that sexy laugh that just makes my heart beat faster and my body quickly responses to him.

Uh oh, I'm already a pervert. I'm pretty sure he's ruined me for other man. Who else can please me as much as Dimitri. A vampire, that sucks blood and gets weak in the sun. A vampire...who would have thought they existed.

Gosh nugget, I guess twilight is legit...I wonder if Edward Cullen exists then. Does that mean that Blade exists too? He better get his on his vampire killing job and kill sparkly Edward. I laughed at my ridiculous thoughts.

When I had seen him outside with his arm outstretched toward me...I felt the need to turn and go to him. Damn it all. I finally found something suitable a white button up shirt that reached mid thigh and I wore his boxers.