Let me in ;)

A/N: Hehe the title makes me laugh, because its a double meaning...haha I know I'm so mature. Anyway enjoy :)! It is a bit naughty this chapter though...stay with me even if it turns out bad :(!!! Enjoy :)!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her blue eyes had widened from shock. I had been caressing the skin on her inner thigh and she was completely shocked that I had actually touched her after I had just give her another release. I want to taste every part of her, and right now I want to taste the sweetness that is Siri.

I kiss her on the lips and she slips her tongue in and starts moving it along mine. Her fingers go up to my hair. I place my hand on her breast gently squeezing it.

Siri pulls back, breathing heavy with her hair flowing down her back, her plump lips looking like they needed more loving.

“Dimitri?” She said her voice low. I smirk at her and raise my eyebrow.

“Yes Siri?” I say to her and watch her waiting as to what she was going to do next. She sighed and stared at me.

Siri reached out her hand and touched the side of my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned my head into her hand.

“I-um. I need you to-I need you to help me.” She said blushing. I held back my grin. I had to tease her a bit more.

“Help you with what exactly?” I said. She looked up and glared at me. I smiled at her and poked her side. Siri smiled at me, and I had to control myself not to launch myself at her once again.

This desire that never seems to end within me, for her is taking over ever inch of my body. Every cell in my body craves her, and the most wonderful thing to know; is that Siri is within reach.

“Never mind, I guess I do not need help. I'm going to sleep. Peace out.” She said with a serious expression covering herself with the covers. I smiled to myself, how can someone so adorable be able to tease me so much.

She would never stop me from wanting to taste those delicious looking breasts of her, just the perfect size that I can hold them in my hand. Oh dear God, Siri. I rip the covers off her and stare down at her, and notice the biggest grin on her face.

She's trying so hard not to laugh. Siri looked so beautiful, her thighs pressed against each other and her hands falling on her stomach, so close to those beautiful hip bones, and what's down there is the...I need to stop thinking about it before I fuck her senselessly.

Now Dimitri; you have been with many women, this one should not be any different. Just touch her some more and let her go. You do not need her...she's only making you weak...I stopped his inner battle when I felt her finger stroke my length. Dimitri shook as he let her explore him.

She was biting her lip and trailing her finger across it. I wanted to release just by that simple touch, its as if he's a teenager again and can last only for a few minutes...look what she's doing to me. Siri finally wrapped her hand around and him and his eyes closed as the only thoughts that flowed through his mind was Siri. Her plump breasts and luscious lips.

“Dimitri....I need you.” She said in that sexy soft voice of hers. I growled and spread her legs, noticing just how turned on she was. I trailed a finger against her then licked it and growled again. Damn, she tasted so sweet.

I placed my length outside her entrance and stared into her blue eyes and slid in. Watching her eyes close, her mouth opening slightly as he slowly pounded into her. She was trying so hard not to moan, she was biting her lips to keep it from escaping.

I want to hear her scream my name, to know that I am the only one who can give her that much pleasure. Dimitri is the only name she should ever scream out. Dimitri sped up his speed, needing that sweet release just as much as her.

Her legs held me tightly, trying to push me in more and her nails were digging into my back, just like he liked. Her moans broke out and all I could hear was her voice screaming for him. For Dimitri, he'd never happiness to this extent...and it was in the form of a girl who he was never going to let go.

Her breathing was heavy and I could hear the racing of her heart, she was close and so was I. Siri had her back arched trying to get me closer. The moans erupting from Siri came to their highest point and then she released and I felt her against him.

I released within her, and my fangs came out. I wanted to taste her so badly, it was just something I wanted to rob her off. I'm surely a sick-o, wanting to take her innocence and her blood. I can control myself though, I know I can. I wouldn't hurt her...if I were to lose her...no. I can't think of that. Will never allow that thought to happen.

Siri opened her eyes and saw my fangs, her breathing stopped for a second, then she offered me her neck and I greedily bit into it, knowing fully well that I can stop. The sweet taste of blood replenishing me, and with the bite, came the memories of Siri. Oh God...what he saw caused him to pull back and stare at his innocent lover.

Her eyes blue turned to look at him and she reached out but he pulled away faster than anything human and hit the farthest wall. She sat up and grabbed the covers to cover her and stared at him.

Her hair a mess from what they had done, and her lips bruised from all the kisses he had given hair, but most of all her eyes were the lightest blue he had ever seen, and they were filled with concern and confusion. All Dimitri could do was stare at her, knowing the secret that had leaked out of Siri into his mind.

“Dimitri?” Siri asked her eyes filling with tears. She could sense something was wrong. He tore his gaze away from her and stared at the ground then ran out of the room toward the underground cellars. Dimitri grabbed his knives and left to the only place he can release his inner turmoil. He went to Old Man's field, time to hunt.