Eyes

I wake up to the sounds of angry voices. I shield my eyes from the sun rays that are coming in. I feel so satisfied.

Oh Nate, my amazing Nate.

I hear Nate's voice getting louder. I wrap myself in the blanket and walk out to see what is happening. What I see is Dimitri and Nate arguing.

“You bastard! She's mine.” Dimitri said glaring at Nate. I leaned against the door frame and watched.

“No she isn't! She is mine. I've been protecting her since she was a kid.” Nate angrily replied.

“Are you seriously using that? It's quite alright though, since I was her first.” Dimitri smirked at Nate. Nate raised his fist about to punch when I started giggling.

They both whipped their head and looked at me. Dimitri's eyes widened and Nate had his mouth open. It made me laugh more, I fell to the ground clutching my stomach laughing. They are absolutely so silly! I look up and see their amused faces.

Dimitri had that sexy smirk of his, and Nate had his beautiful magnificent angelic smile. I get up and walk towards them.

I reach out and caress Nate's face. I turn and look towards Dimitri and smile at him. I kiss Dimitri passionately, putting my arms around his neck. The blanket falls off of me. I feel Nate behind me, caressing me. This is what I want. Dark and Light.

They both are needed. I pull back and smile at him.

“Hi.”

“Hey” He answered.

“Hi.” I say again starring into those beautiful blue eyes. They stare back at me and he smiles. He lifts me up and walks to the couch. He sits me down on his lap with me facing him.

“I hate sharing.” He says.

“I know.” I answer. I wrap my arms around him. He is so powerful, so magnificent and yet he is with me...even sharing me with another man.

Nate comes closer and covers me with the blanket. Dimitri looks up and glares. I sit beside Dimitri and Nate sits beside me.

“Are we not a little odd?” I say. No one replies. Dimitri tenses up.

“What's wrong?” I ask. Nate and Dimitri look at each other.

“Are you putting her in danger?” Nate shouts at him.

“I would never. There are just some people trying to enter my territory that is all.” Dimitri replies.

“Territory? The hell. Are you some type of mafia boss?” Nate answeres.

“No. I need you to get her out of here. Now!” I stare into Dimitris face.

“Dimitri?”

“shh Siri. I will protect you. They just discovered my weakness. Go.” He answers. I feel this painful feeling in my stomach. Uncertainity awaited.

“Shit. Too late.” That is when three vampires burst in, with their fangs out. They were magnificent. A beautiful female with two handsome males beside her. The female had waist long blond hair and hazel eyes.

The two males beside her were identical. Brown hair and eyes so dark they looked black. I was pushed behind Dimitri. Who stood up confidently and watched them.

“Hello Dimitri, darling where have you been?” The female replied. Her voice sounded like a melody. What is up with these vampires, they are all so beautiful. Unfucking believable.

“Clara. I see you brought your pets along.” He replied. The twins snarled at him and Clara just glared at them. They instantly calmed down.

“I have missed you so much, Dimitri. It really hurt when you left me. I do not like being left.” Clara said pouting.

“You know that was just for fun Clara.” He smirked. I looked at Nate who looked confused. Oh damn it. He never knew about vampires.

“It was always for fun. That is why it never hurt, but now things have changed, haven't they Dimitri?”

“How so?” Dimitri answered. Clara looked at me then looked back at Dimitri, who remained impassive.

“Well your pet is not a pet anymore.” She said smiling. Oh hell no. I go to open my mouth but Nate covers it.

“Feisty isn't she?” Clara asked her pets who smiled. “I wonder what she would taste like.” She said licking her lips. I heard a growl come out of Dimitri. Clara looked shocked.

“It is true then. You love a human. A human. For fucks skake Dimitri, a human?” She shook her head and started laughing. Oh dear. She seems very unstable.

“I will never let you be with someone else.” Clara glared at Dimitri. Faster then I could possibly track Dimitri had one of the twins down, he twisted his head off. I hear the other twin scream out and Dimitri grabbed him and killed him like he had down with the twin.

Clara began laughing. It was scary and messed up.

“Bad Dimitri. You killed my pets. I liked those ones you know.” She smiled at Dimitri and looked at me.

“Be careful little girl. He is just like me.” She winks at me and leaves. 

I stare at Dimitris hands. Completely covered with blood. Monster. I shake my head. No this is Dimitri. He is not a monster.

I smile and look up to meet his eyes and I inhale sharply. His eyes are filled with blood lust. They are competely black. I search for those kind sky blue eyes that make me feel happy. All I see is darkness. All I see is a monster. A monster covered in blood.

A monster I love.