Episode one

A/N- well that was an extremely long break, wasn't it. So, if anyone still cares about this thing, my reasons for not updating for an eternity is because I've had an super long spell of anxiety and depression and lost all motivation for anything. It was rough but things are starting to look up with a load of therapy finally so I'm back with this. Also there's been so many people voting on this since I've last been on and I'm extremely happy and surprised! Thanks a lot! I didn't think this would even get a second glance from people so I'll try my best to keep up to date with writing this. Also I've caught up with the manga  and this story is totally wrong and doesn't follow the canon but y'know. Oh well.
Anyways on with the chapter!

"OW! OW OW OW OW! What was that for, master? What did I do?" You heard Finny screech from the dining room, his head bleeding from a dart being thrown at him. 'Poor boy' .
"Nothing. I don't need to justify my actions."

You smiled while wiping the blood off Finny's head with a handkerchief, "as cold as ever I see." You said to Ciel.
"Hn." (Well, hello Sasuke).

The doors suddenly swung open to reveal a very demanding Sebastian.
'Oh boy...'
"There you are! Have you finished weeding the courtyard, Finny? Mey-Rin, have you washed all the beddings? Baldroy, shouldn't you be preparing for tonight's dinner?
(Y/N) Did you wash up from last night's dinner? Tanaka... well, I suppose you're all right as you are.
Now all of you, we have no time for thumb twiddling this morning. So get to work!" 

"Yes sir!" The servants said. Well, except for you. You had your sass on today. You also had your sass on yesterday, the day before and the day before that; probably tomorrow you'll also have your sass on - especially with Sebastian. There was no particular reason, it was just fun to piss him off sometimes.

"Simply hopeless." He sighed.

You were making your way out of the room when Sebastian caught your arm and forced you to look at him. "You'd best sort that attitude problem out,
(Y/N)."
"Attitude problem? I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude and that's not my problem." You smirked and waved your free arm dismissively.

After a tense minute or two of  death glares from Sebastian (who was probably plotting your murder), the other servants slowly backing away to the other end of the room and Ciel nonchalantly chomping on his scone, you headed off  to the servants area to prepare for tonight's guest. You were looking forward to it for it had been a while since you had some real entertainment.
——————————————————————
You sat at the table a cleaned your pocket watch (Yes, you have one) while listening to Sebastian ramble on to himself about how elaborate everything is.
"The silver is polished to a spotless shine. The tablecloth is crisp, clean and wrinkle-free. There is not a single bruised blossom among Master's favorite white roses. And finally, the highest quality ingredients have been gathered to prepare a first-rate dinner. The table is perfection. This will be an elegant Phantomhive welcome."

The Bell signalling Ciel wanted something rang. He sighed, "Still so much to do and he calls me now."

"You really love talking to yourself don't you." You said.

"I guess it's just habit. Why? Does it trouble you?" Sebastian spoke as he was about to leave.

"Not at all, I was just saying."

He smiled and left.

"A guest is comin'." You heard Baldroy start. 'Oh please not another one of their shinanigans.' "All right, then this is our chance. Sebastian looks down on us all the time. Today we will be so perfect he won't even know what 'it 'im. 'Ah!' Yeah, that's what he is gonna say."