Do you wish to make a contract?

A/N- hello~ this is my first fanfic so this is kind of a test to see if anyone likes this, I guess. I don't even know anymore XD. So, I know this goes against the actual story because Vincent never made a contract with a demon but I got this cool idea that I want to try out! Enjoy the thing, if you want~
"Do you wish to make a contract, boy?" You sneered as you held your hand out for the boy. Humans bored you so you wanted to get this over with as swiftly as possible. The boy hesitantly took your hand, signifying that he wanted to make the contract.
"Now, you do understand the terms, right? I help you and I take your soul. Got it?"
"Of course!" He smiled causing you to click your tongue in annoyance at his care free attitude.
"So what's your name?"
"Vincent Phantomhive. What's yours?"
"I don't have one."
"Can I name you?"
"You have to, master."
"Then I'll name you," he pondered, "I'll name you Y/N!"
"Y/N? I suppose it will do..."

Vincent grinned, "Great! Now, should we get going?"
"Go where? To your home?" You questioned, tilting your head slightly earning you a nodd from Vincent in response. He looked up at you, "you're really pretty. You can be like my big sister, always protecting me."
You thought for a moment, 'big sister?'
"You've given me a first, master. Are you not afraid of me?"
Vincent smiled, "why would I be? You're going to help me. I owe you everything I have."
"You're quite the oddball. You're giving me your soul, I couldn't ask for anything else. The quicker we get this done, the quicker I get your soul..." you leaned in to his face with a smirk, "yes, I get your soul. Such a fine soul it is..." drifting off into your thoughts, imagining the taste of his soul, you didn't realise he was explaining some details.
"-and that's why you won't be able to have my soul for several years to come, okay?"

Snapping out of your thoughts you furrowed your brows, "can you repeat that please, master?"
"Yes of course, it must come as a shock to you," he chuckled, "I'm not old enough to start the actual business. So you'll have to wait."
"Eh?" You gave him a puzzled look, "why would you summon me then if you're not ready to begin carrying out the contract?"
"Oh, I'm just lonely." He sighed, "and also my parents are looking for a new worker at the estate so I figured-"
"You want me to work there, right? How troublesome... I mean it's not like I can say no. I'm bound to you" you let out a frustrated sigh.
"I'm sorry, it's just I thought I would plan ahead, I didn't even think about you and how you would have to be burdened by it..." you sighed and bent down to his level, "it's quite alright" you lied. It really wasn't alright, "actually, you appear to have a good head on your shoulders." It wasn't a complete lie, he did seem quite smart.

"Master, where do you want the Faustian symbol to go?"
"Uh what's that?" He asked.
"It's the bond between you and I. Now, i reckon it would be good to implant it on your right shoulder blade. I've always put it there with my previous masters. Are you okay with that?"
He nodded. In an instant, your hand, surrounded by black mist, began imprinting the Faustian symbol on Vincent's right shoulder blade. He let out a cry of pain which slowly reduced to whimpers.

"Bare with it, master. You're handling it better than the others." You continued imprinting the symbol until you had finished, "alright, finishe-" within seconds of you finishing, Vincent tackled you with a hug and began silently sobbing. "I-it was so painful... please, d-don't do it again." 
Tensing at the sudden contact, which you were not used to, you awkwardly hugged him back and began trying to console him, "I, uh, promise I won't do it again... and you didn't die so that's a plus, right?"
He froze, "You mean, I-I could've died?"
"Yes"
He looked up at you and gave you a worried look.
"But you didn't, which means you are very strong." You poked his forehead and smiled. Vincent grinned, "I'm very strong!" Stifling a laugh, you picked him up bridal style, "should we get going, master?" He nodded and began telling you how to get to his manor.