What have you done to me?

A/N- hello again! Yeah, so I have nothing to do so I'm gonna write some more of this cuz why not :)
Y/N POV~
I have been working with the Phantomhives for years now. Queen's Guard Dogs or aristocrats of evil they are known as. During my time here, I've met many people. In particular, two sisters: Angelina and Rachael Dalles whom Vincent is quite fond of as far as I can tell. Vincent plans on asking Rachael to marry her today. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about that annoys me. I have nothing against Rachael so why? Why do I feel this way? My thoughts are broken with a loud knock on the door. It must be Rachael.
I trudge over to the door, my H/C hair swaying behind me, I should really get that cut now that I think about it. Opening the large front door, I see Rachael and Angelina, her sister. "Good afternoon, my ladies" I smile as I grant them access to the manor. "Good afternoon to you too, Y/N" Rachael greets, whilst Angelina gives me a wave. I take them up to Vincent's study, I assume he's in there?
Knocking on the study door, I say, "Master? Lady Rachael and Lady Angelina have arrived."
"Ah, excellent. Rachael, please do come in." He opens the door and smiles.
"Pardon me for asking master but, what about Lady Angelina? Should I occupy her with some tea?" I question, pointing to Angelina.
"Please do. I'd be most grateful."

Bowing, I signal for Angelina to follow me to the garden. I can't help but notice the twinge of disappointment on her features.
"Is something wrong, my lady?" I ask, pulling out a chair for her to sit on.
"Oh it's nothing really, Y/N." she smiles but I can tell it's fake. After all, I've had many, many years of experience with humans, "I just feel something inside when Rachael and Vincent are alone together."
"It's jealousy, my lady. You love my master, don't you?" I interrogate. She looks down and sighs, "I do, very much. I actually hope to get married to him one day." She chuckles. Whilst I'm pouring her tea, she adds, "you really understand me, don't you? It sounds weird but I feel like I can talk to you about things." I smile to myself.
"But, my lady, I am a mere servant here." She sips her tea and nodds, "I know, and that's what makes it so weird."
"Even so, if you want to talk to me, I am obliged to listen, my lady." I give her a closed eye smile.
Just as she is about to say something else, Tanaka walks over to us.
"Tanaka?" I ask.
"The master would like to speak with Lady Angelina, if she is finished with her tea." He informs me. I walk over to him and subtly ask, "is this about the marriage? What did she say?"
"She said yes. They're beginning preparations for the wedding."
"Oh I see... good for them." I call for Angelina, "my lady, are you ready?" She gets up and we begin to head over to the study.
'She's going to be so disappointed' I think. As she is about to walk in, I pat her shoulder to get her attention.
"Feel free to talk to me at any time, about anything, okay my lady?"  She smiles, nodds and walks in to the study.
Whilst I begin to walk away, I get some time to collect my thoughts. My little Vincent getting married, eh? Has he forgotten that I will still have to eat his soul? I shrug, it's not my place to say what he can and can't do. However, I still have this feeling. It's almost as if I don't want him to get married to Rachael. Almost as if... I want him to myself... WAIT WHAT?! I mentally slap myself for thinking such things. Oh my, Vincent. What have you done to me?
A/N- sorry for skipping through most of the Vincent parts of the Story like his Childhood with you and stuff but I would like to get to the main story line. After all, this is just your background. If anyone would like, I can write one shots about you and Vincent. Just let me know, 'kay? :)