Well then...

A/N- I'm back. I've had so much life to do it's sad
"Undertaker..." you spoke, catching the man's attention. He slowly turned around to look down at you.
"Well, well," he chuckled, "if it isn't my little Y/N. How's it going?"
You couldn't help but smile, "it appears that you haven't changed much," you paused to get up and look around, "this is a nice little place you've got here. It suits you."
"Of course it does. So much death. Brightens up my day, y'know?"
You hummed in response, "I know very well. Anyway, Undertaker, I'm here to ask you something. Of course, I had no idea I'd be seeing you again so I'm a bit flustered, as you can imagine."
Undertaker appeared at your side and trailed his hand up your side and smirked which made you shudder, "it's been so long since we last saw eachother, Y/N, " he began to whisper in your ear, "if you're so flustered, maybe we should get... reacquainted, perhaps?" 
"I would say yes if it was anyone else but, no offence, knowing you, I think it will be safer to say no..." you let out a nervous chuckle and pushed him off you.
He snickerd, "Alright fine. So then, my dear Y/N, what's new in your life?"
___________________________
"Oh, I see," he grinned, "you want me to help you find Vincent Phantomhive's boy? How interesting... I will help you, my dearest, but at a price."
"... I'm listening..." you said, tapping your foot impatiently.
"Only at the price of laughter." He smirked.
You gave him a blank stare, "Huh?"
"In other words... you, miss Y/N, will have to make me laugh. That shouldn't be a problem though considering how long we've known each other. I mean, we were practically partners."
"We weren't partners. You and I just happened to bump into one another a lot. Anyways, do I seriously need to make you laugh though?"
He nodded and grinned, "I'm here all day so I can wait."
"Can't I get a friends and family discount?"
"Absolutely not."
"Why not?!" You pouted, "I'm your friend!"
"I don't do discounts here." He smirked.
You crossed your arms and sighed, "fine then. I'll make you laugh. Get ready! I have the perfect idea."
"Oh, I'm intrigued."
___________________________
You fist pumped triumphantly when you heard the sound of the reaper's laughter fill the room.
"Y/N! You're going to kill me!" His hysterical laughter grew, "who would've guessed you'd go that far! I mean... you just... and then... and kept going!" He gripped his sides and rolled around on his desk.
You adjusted your collar and put your jacket back on.

'I feel violated..'

You coughed "ANYWAYS!"
The reaper exhaled, "yeah yeah, I guess I owe you my assistance now, don't I?" He said, regaining his composure, "come over here."
You walked over to his desk.
"Take a look at this." He said, handing you a newspaper article. You read it in silence. 
"So he really is alive." You smiled, "thank goodness."
"Are you going to go to him?" Undertaker asked, cocking his head slightly.
"I will. After all, I swore I'd protect him. I'm not letting him go again."
He chuckled in response, "well, what are you still doing here? Hurry and go. If you're not quick, he may slip right through your fingers."
You nodded, "thanks for everything. I'll be sure to drop by again, now I know you're here."
"I'll be right here, my dear~"

You smiled and walked out of his shop. You sighed and grinned widely.
"YES!" You did a little happy dance. Everyone looked at you like you were mad. In response, you coughed, regained a straight face and walked away but inside, you were bubbling with excitment. You were finally going to be able to see Ciel. How much had he grown? Is he eating right? Is he hurt anywhere?

What happened that night when he was taken from you?

A/N- so this is a shortish chapter. Mainly because I need to go explain to my parents Black Butler isn't a cartoon. -_- seriously, they said, "oh are you writing about your cartoon again?"

I'll try and update more regularly ^^