Chap 48

Andy

I lean into Clementine with both of my eyes close. I felt her breath on my lips, but instead of kissing me like I hope she grab my towle and ran to the other side of the hotel room. I gasp looking around on the darkness trying to fine her, but all I could here is her giggling. I stumble around the chairs and the coffee tables trying to get to her. 

"Clementine! I'm not enjoying this game.." I say grouning trying to find my way around. I stop to listen, nothing. I can't hear her anymore.. 

"Clem?" I say in the dark I see a small light coming from the bed room, I try to follow it. I hit my knee on the table, I grab my knee in pain. I shake it off and head to the room.

"Clem? Are you in here?" I say turning my head around the corner.  I see the light on the bed, I slowly walk over and saw my phone. I look at it and theres a little note covering the screen but it still bright so I can see what the light words say 'Turn Around' I read, I turn around and  Clementine comes running at me. We crash on to the bed.  She laughing like a mantack. I'm still naked and kinda cold. She leans over my face and brush my hair back, is this I'm supose to this to the girl? 

"you win.." She whipster. I laught at her.

"Oh really? Well do I win?" I ask stearing at her lips, She laughing at me. 

"Well the winner get his clothes back.." She says tossing my towle on my face, I laught as I grab the towl in my hands. 

"What do the loser gets?"  I ask, Her smiles fades away and she looks at me. I feel what she feeling in my gut. She leans in and our lips touch. Her body was pressed against on mine, But is wasn't enough. As out kiss got more Firey, I weapped my arms around her waist and pulled her on me more. My hands lost in her hair and get under he shirt and stroked her back. I guess my fingers were cold because she shuddered gently. We got more and more of a bonged. I never felt this way about a girl befor. She wonderful in every way, she doesn't care. Of what people think, of what she looks like, even around me she still wears a messy bun and no make-up to me she look the best. I know Clem doesn't belive in love because of what happen with her old boyfriend 2 years ago, but I just want her to love me. I notic her eyes are opened, she look consern. She pulls away from me and look around the room with a blank impression.

"Are you ok?" I ask her, she noddes her head slowly. She getts up and runn to her phone. Once she grabs it she skipps out of the room leaving me alone on the bed. I get up and put on a pare of my black skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with a black jacket. I went to the bathroom and did my hair, I put it to the side of head and blush my teeth. I walk out ready for the day and fine her on the couch holding the phone to her ear, she looks at me and look me up and down, she smiles. I know she feels something for me but I don't know if it the same feeling I have for her.

"ADAM!" She screaming jumping up. I jump because it was quiet you could hear the wind out side and she screams. She smiling cheek to ears.

"Oh my god I had the worst dream about you are you ok?" She says into the phone and walks out of the living room into the bed room. I sit down and watch 'How I Met Your Mother' of course re-runs, I couldn't see or hear it clearly because of the crappy T.V's here. I walk into the bed room to check on Clem she off the phone now with a sign of relifed..

"Is everything ok?" I ask her, she smiles. Her big white teeth blines me. She noddes.

"We got to go if were going to make it to New York." She says jumping up and take some clothes and head to the bathroom. I laugh at her.

"This should be fun..." I say to myself as she cloes the door.