Chap 16

Ok I think it going to be back in order now ENJOY!!! 

Mia

I woke up with a horrible head ack and I didn't feel like moving just yet. I look out my window and see it still dark out, so I grab my phone in my paints pocket I guess I slept with my day clothes on. It was 6:36am, I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and started walking around. It took me a minute to rises that I wasn't in my house.. I must be still at Jacks. I tryed to remember what happen last night but once I did I wanted to forget.

I got down stairs and saw Jack sitting down on the Lazy-Boy watch T.V. I walk up to him tap in him on the back of his head. "Aha..." He put his hand behind his head and turned around. It looks like he was about to yell if he knew it wasn't me. "Sorry..." He gave me a sad smile.. I sat next to him and he wrap his arm around me.. First I thought it was weird but I guess it fine. I lean my head on his shoulder. He look down at me,"Soo... whats going on with you and Adam?" He ask. I didn't answer I didn't want to remember the fight we had last night. 

"Oook... Bad question.." We both laught a little then it got quiet again. He remove his arm and look at me. We both just steared at eachother. "I meant when I told you I like you Mia...." I could see in his eyes he wasn't joking like I thought he was last nigth. I didn't say anything. "Will you please... just one kis-" "Shhh....." I put my finger on his lips and lean on my head back on his shoulder and close my eyes. 

"Mia...."

"Jack.. your confuls and your tired." I told him. We didn't talk much. Out of no where Jack grab my chen and pulled it up to his lips and kiss me. I didn't move. I didn't really know what was happing. He let go and I look at him. 

"There. It done. We can forget this happen. I just wanted to kiss you for soo long." He told me. I kept quiet and layed my head on his chest this time and we both fell asleep.