Chap.11

Jack

I saw Clem walk out of the club, I was going to go after her but a really hot girl came up to me and started dancing. "I'm sorry I got to go see my friend!" I told her over the music, she didn't hear me, instead she grab me and started kissing me. I was shock and tryed to pull away but I couldn't.

"What the f*ck is going on?!?!|" This guy 4 feet taller then me pull her off of me and started pushing me.

"Yo man she started it!" I tryed to explain he look back at her and she shook her head then smiled at me. The next thing I know I'm on the ground. "GET UP!" His yells. I try but then he kicks me in the chest.

"STOP IT!" Mia is standing over me. The guy looks at her up and down then smiles. "Well whats your name?" He says Mia backs up from him. He pulls a pices of her hair behind her ear and talks in it. She look scared and I'm still gasping for air. He grabs her butt and she screams. 'Where is everyone?!?!" I thought, I look around and see that were now outside. "how did I get outside?!" I ask myself.

"GET OFF!" Mia screams. He puts his hand up her shirt and she slap him. He looks at her and slap her back, She fall to the ground. He stands over her and unzips his paints. Then my anger takes over. I look around and find a bottle, She screams my name a couple times. I cralw my way  to the bottle. "Got it." I say to myself. I try to stand up. I fall a couple time. She crying now. I stand up and slam the bottle ugest his head. He falls on the ground. She gasping. I hit the ground.

"Jack?" She leans over me. I still awake to see what going on. Later she trying to get me up and walk me to her car, Once we got there she puts me in.I could here her still crying. Befor she starts the car she puts her head down and wimpers. I put my hand on the back of her head. She looks up at me and trys to smile.

"Jack! Jack dont fal alsleep ok?" She drivning and snaping her fingers in my face. I nodded but lay my head on my chest again.

"NO! NO! NO! Jack! What you favort song?!?" She asks

"Uummmm..... We are..... you...ng...." I tell her. She nodded her head and turns it on full blast. I'm can't sleep with it so loud. We get to my house and walks me in. When she opens the door my parents are already there. My mother is crying and my dad picks me up. I look back and Mia is now in the corner crying and my mom is with her. I get set down on my bed and my mom bring wet towles. She only put it on my forhead for a sec and then gets news ones, The old ones are full of blood. Mia comes and wips some of it away from my eyes. She talking but I can't hear her, Then Adam comes in and shakes me a little and Mia is crying in his arms.

"JACK! JACK!!!" I hear her yell as she gets pulled out of my room by Adam and my dad. Theres are people crowing me with lights and masks.

Then I black out.