Chap 34 PART 2 OF ANDY!

Andy Part two!

  I sighed softly, walked over and went in. I walked up to the counter and sat down on a stool. I bartender looked up at him and smiled. “Can I get you anything?”

“Uh, yeah. I’ll take a scotch, on the rocks please.”

“Of course." I had an uneasy feeling in his stomach when I  took the drink of the strong alcohol. It had been a few months since I last had a drink. I threw the feeling aside and asked for another one.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Clem

I watch Andy walk in the bar, I felt sick to my stomach He uset drink all the time a year ago but I guess only Adam knew about it and Adam told me but I promess not to tell anyone. I took a deep breath then walk in the old hotel. The lady at the frount desk was texting. I stood there for a while then I was getting mad to I slam on the little bell. She jump and close her eyes and shook her head.

"Hi.. can I have a room?" I said as sweet as I can she rolled her eyes and handed me just random room keys. I neach them out of her hands and walk away. Our room was on the top top of the bilding, Once I got to our room I had to push on the door to get it opened once I did dust pop out. I cought and wave my hand blocking it from my face. Our room was a mess. All gray and dark. Since I was bord already I'll clean.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Andy AN: I just want to say that I do not encourage drinking whatsoever. That is all.

I knew I was about to passed out on the pub floor shortly after I finished my seventh drink. I was wasted beyond belief. The bartender took my phone from my pocket and looked at my contact list. I stood over him wraping my arm aroud him. And dizzy saw Clem name. "THAT ONE CALL HER!" I yelled in his ear. He push her name and push me off him and I fell to the floor laughing.

“Yes, I have a young man here at the Hole in the Wall, he’s passed out on the floor. I would like you to come pick him up" He told her.

"Oh my god yes! I'll be right there!" I heard her say loudly. He hang up my phone and set it on the counter.  He pick me up and drug me over to a booth and lifted me into the seat. Hesighed and went back to his job. I saw Clemmie walked into the bar and looked around, her arms crossed over her chest. Clem looked over and saw me laying down in the booth. She gasph as she watched me bolt up and barfed all over the booth across from me. She grabbed some napkins and walked over to me. “Andy” She nudged me harshly. I looked up at her and smiled. “Weh hey dur booootifool."I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned my head on her chest. Her scrunched her face in disgust. She shook her head and help me up and walk me out the door, I don't remmber hafe of the walk but she talk alot.

We got to the hotel and she mubble when we got the stairs. “Come on, I don’t care how drunk you are, you can parshally walk still.” she told me. We finaly got into our room and everything was bright and clean, I flop on the bed. “I can’t believe you, Andy.” Clem said in frustration, shaking her head.

Whaaaaa?” I said loudly. “How many did you have?” “A loooot.” I told, and laughed a little. “Did you eat anything?”

“Hmmm, no.” Later we watch a movie I don't know what it was call but It sounded good. I look at Clemmie she soo pretty.. I looooove her sooooooo much! I look at her.