Chap.14

Adam

I look back and see Mia sitting in the drive away crying, I try to forces on my sister. I try calling her phone lead strigth to voice mail. I keep trying. Then I try to call Andy. "Hello?" He said. I start to jump of joy that he pick up. "OH MY GOD MAN THANK GOD!!" I yell. "Yeah... did you just get back from church or something?" He ask, I laugh. "Ha ha no man! Hey do you know where Clem is!?!?" I ask. He was quiet for a while. "Yeah I drop her off from the club back to her house why whats going on?" I feel tears of joy of my sister being safe. I tell Andy and he said he going to cheak on Mia while I go see my little sister. We hung up. I drive to my house and brake in the grass and ran in the house.

"Adam? why is your car park-" "SORRY MOM I GOT TO GO SEE CLEM!!" I yell back. I  run upstairs and push Clem bedroom door open! She was look out the window, She looks back at me. I could tell she been crying. I grab her and rap my arms around her. We stood there hugging. She started to cry. I brush her hair with my hand and tell her everything alright.  "Adam I got to tell you something." She says. My eyes opened wind. 'Did she get rape too? Did she have sex?' I ask myself. We both sat on her bed. "It Andy... We ki-" I put my finger on my lips. "I need to tell you something first." I told her, She nodded. I told her everything, she cover her mouth and started to shack her head.

"No... No..." She started. "Clem.. Clem.. " She started to freak out. She scream NO and I grab her and held her in my arms. Soon she fell asleep. I wipe the tear off her face and layed her down and cover his up. I walk out of her room, closed the door and slide down it and started to cry.

NOTE!!! OH MY GOD I FORGOT SOMETHING!!!! Ok Clem meets Andy at the park and  she was afrad if she haves to kiss Jack so Andy showed her how to kiss. Mia cheakes them and they get push in lake so if you got conufes in any of the chaps.)