Chap.9

>Ok I raise that Adam didn't have a part so now here he is! :D<

Adam

The bright sun from the car window was shinning in my eyes, I tyred to block it with my hand but when I saw were it was at I didn't want to I look at me watch and it 7:05am. Mia Is laying on my chest covering us with and old blanket. I look around and found are clothes all over her car. My eyes got big. I look down at her, shirtless and so was I.  She was smiling, I smiled at her and pulled a pieces of her hair behind her ear. I fell back to sleep. When I woke up Mia was putting her paints back on, I look at my watch  again 9:36am.

"Hey." she jump a little and smiled at me. She bent over me and kiss me. "Hey"

"What are you doing?" I ask smiling back at her. "Getting dress, Clem called and wanted to know where we were so I told her you where at Andy's and I was at my sister for the weekend." I look at her a little shock. "So you got this all plain out Hun?" We both smile.

"So wana to hang out later on today?" I ask.

"I can't me and Clem are going to hang out with Jack I think." She pulled her hair up.

"Why?" I ask. She look back at me.

"Why not?"

"Well he kinda a creep and a little-"

"And Clem likes him and doesn't want to go alone." She glared at me.

"I'm just saying I don't like him and I really don't like the fact the you and Clem are going to hang out with him today." I knew that was the wrong thing to stay, I bit my lower lip and look up her. She look like she wanted to kick me out of her car without getting a chance to get dress.

"Wow. Ok one she likes him, I don't. Two I can hang out with who ever I want." She told me loudly.

"I don't want Clem to hang out with him either. He a creep and hits on every girl he sees!" I told her back.

"Ok Adam." I knew I lost the 'Fight' so I need to win.

"Ok fine I'll hang out with Jenna today." She laugh at me.

"Ok have fun with Jenna the stalker." She said laughing still. "She not a stalker! She hot!" She look at me then laugh again. Another bad choice of words.

"Really haha Ok if you think stalker and sexy then maybe you should be in her car." I was speechless.

"Do you want me to leave?!?" I ask, She look at me then back the car door.

"Do I really need to say it?" She said pushing the Un-lock button in the driver door. She had a plain look on her face and kept looking at the car door.

"FINE!" I yelled I grab the old blanket and walk out. She handed my clothes and drived away. I stood there on the side of the road as people would honk at me I smiled at wave.

"What. The. F*ck." Clem pulled up to the curve and smiled at me. I shoock my head and walk toward her car. "WOW WOW WOW...." she told me.

 "What?" I ask holding my clothes in my hand and using my other to hold up my blanket.

"You not coming in my NEW car in your birthday suit." She told me.

"Come on Clem. Just open up." She smiled at me and lock the car doors and rolled up the window. She nodded at me.

"Fine!" I drop the blanket and she made and really gross face and turn away.  More honcks were made and she kept laughing.

"Wait!!" She yell as I was just about to put my paints on.

"What?" I ask she laugh and rolled down the back window.

"Dance." "WHAT?!?!" She laught some more.

"Dance for the people." she order me.

"I'm not going to-" I was to mad and and sleepy to fight.

she smiled at me and turned on the radio as loud as it can go. I smiled at my freak of a little sister and started to dance. She look like she was dying in the car and instead of honks I got shouts and screams.

Soon a car rolled up and Mia pop out of it. She look at me and tryed not to laught.

"Hey baby whats up?" I ask her smiling.

"Well I had a guy stay the night with me last night and he forgot to grab his shirt" She said trying to stay calm and not laugh. I started to do the girl dance when they rub there butt on you randomly.

Mia started to laught. And walk over and kiss me on the cheack. I wrap my arm around her still in my boxers.

"Ok ok Adam get in!" Clem yelled un-locking the car doors. Mia eyes got big and push me off of her.

"Oh hey Clemie!" Mia yelled to her.

"Mia are we still on for later." Mia look at me. "No i'm going to skip." she told her. Clem look upset.

"You know what. You guys should go." I blurted. Mia look shock at me.

"What?"

"YES!!!!" Clem scream I hop in her car and rolled down my window.

"but what abou-"

"Just go Mia. I see you later"  I towards her with my finger. She bent down and I kiss her on the check. "I love you." I whipster. She smile at me and back away.

"Call me later Mia!" Clem yelled she nodded and walk back to her car.

The hole car ride with Clem was mostly singing loudly to the raido and laughing about my AWESOME dancing! But most of the time I couldn't get over the fact the I had the best night ever with my true love.