Chap. 17

Adam

I opened my eyes. Just out of no where. I felt like something bad happen.. More like betrayal of someone I love or care about.. I'm trying to brush it off but I couldn't. I tried to watch T.V to get it off my mine but It doesn't work. I look at the time 9:01am. I would think that Mia is awake or at lest needs to get up. Be for I call her I wanted to go check up on Clem. I walk up the stairs into her room she was starring out her window. Tear stangs where on her face. I walk up to her and she hug me. We hug for a while. "Adam.."

"Yeah?" I ask her holding her.

"Why aren't you Wearing a shirt?" She ask, I laugh at her and just hug her harder. Minutes passed by.

"Adam...I got to tell you some thing."  I pulled away.

"Wait! I got to tell you some thing first!" I told her, I closed the door, I knew she was going to tell me something bad and I can't deal with bad right now.

"Adam...."

"No No wait... Listen. You know I can get mad very easly and get crazy. I was like that last night... To hear the my little sister was left.-"

"Adam...." She whined.

"Alone at a club.... I'm sorry but I dont want you to see Jack-" I try to finish.

"LOOK! I wasn't there alone.. Andy was with me and Jack got into a fight and Mia..." I look away when she said Mia name.

"Yeah I don't even know why Andy was there. But that not the point.. The point is that the fight was over a girl and Mia..... Jack didn't help Mia."

"HOW?!? He smash the guy head with a glass bottle! Look i know you HATE Jack and I don't care because I like him!" I knew this was becoming a fight and we didn't need a fight after last night.

"Ok.. I'm sorry.. I'll go down stairs." I told her walking away.

"Why do you hate him?" Clem stook at her door way. I look back at her.

"He just a bad person Clem." I told her I begain to walk down stairs agian.

"That not an answer."

"....I don't know. Ok I don't know but yet I have all last night to hate him." She didn't say anything and close the door to her room.