~28~

"One more round. C'mon." I wrapped the black tape around my knuckles again to ensure the protection.

Christian and I have been in the make-shift at home gym for a few hours now Boxing and Fighting. He allowed me to hit him, but whenever he would have a chance he would throw his fist at me but stop right before he hit me, calling my supposing knock-out. I told him it was sexist, but he refused to hit me.

He was suppose to be "training" me. But honestly we've just been fighting each other for the fun of it.

"Sandy, I'm so tired." Christian whined from the bench he sat on.

"Please?" I drag the word out until Christian stands up and wraps his knuckles in the same type of tape as I.

I got in the fighting stance, and so did Christian. He gave a single nod and I threw my fist at his stomach. He stumbled back a bit, but didn't let his guard down. He swung his leg under my feet and I fell to the ground. Before he could straddle me to hold me captive, I rolled over and jumped back up to my feet.

Christian looked at me with an impressed smirk. I tightened my fist again and swung it towards his face. He easily dodged the attack and forced his hand towards my face. But I ducked it, and swirled around facing his back. I hopped on it. But without him knowing, so we both fell to the ground.

Christian was groaning as he later next to me, and my hysteric laughter flowed around us echoing against the walls. Soon he started chuckling as well.

We laughed until my stomach hurt, and I had to catch my breath. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at Christian who was looking at me.

"Hi." His smile was contagious and soon I was smiling ear to ear.

"Hey."

He got up on his elbows and hovered above me.

My heart was pounding and my breathing grew heavy as his face neared mine. I let my eyes flutter close and awaited the familiar touch of his lips against mine. His lips barely brushed mine before I raised my head up and crashed our lips together impatiently. The warmth that built up in my stomach spread across my body, sending a buzz to my brain.

His tongue ran across my bottom lip, and as I was taught before I opened my mouth for his entrance. Our tongues fought for dominance. I had to pull away for air and once I did I felt the electricity decrease but it was still vibrating against my cheek, where his hand lay.

"You know your eyes turn purple right?" He asks me.

"Yea I figured." I smiled rolling my eyes. Christian climbed off of me and helped me to my feet. I walked over to where my water bottle was and peeled the tape off of my hands.

"It's beautiful either way." My cheeks immediately flared up, and my heart fluttered against my chest. This always happens when he speaks like this to me.

"Thank you." My voice comes out higher than usual. I clear my throat to fix the issue. "Yours are as well."

Christians booming laugh made me turn to him. He was hunched over clutching his stomach.

I stood there with a blank face as I awaited him to calm down from his hysterics.

"I'm sorry," He spoke when he was finished. "That was just adorable."

His crooked smile again ignited a fire with in me, that wouldn't fizzle out.

-

My phone vibrated against the wooden nightstand. I rolled over in the creaky old guest bed to turn to screen off. I knew it was my dad. I texted him telling him I was safe and found a place for the night, but he doesn't seem to get the hint.

When I got back into my position on the bed, I stared up at the ceiling for a good ten minutes until I decided there was no way in hell I will be able to fall asleep in the small stuffy room.

I pushed myself out of the bed and walked out of the room. I carefully let the large t-shirt, that Christian let me borrow, fall into place before I entered the hall. I placed my feet outside the room and flinched a bit from the cold floor. My feet patted against the wooden floor as I made a few wrong turns and had to backtrack. But soon I saw the familiar pure white door.

I stood in front of it with a raised hand just about to touch the wood. Suddenly second thoughts clouded my mind.

What if he's asleep? What if he attacks you? What if he doesn't care? What do I even say?

Wow, nice one brain.

I lowered my hand and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I started towards my room when I heard his door creak open. I spun around and looked straight into a pair of blue eyes.

"Sandy?" His voice was husky, and rough.

"Hey, I, Uhm..." Think. Think. Think.

"Couldn't sleep?" He finished for me.

"I-" I sighed "Yea. Sorry for waking you I'll just-"

"Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked. About two seconds later his hand flew up to his mouth.

"I didn't mean with me, I meant on the same bed. In the same area, together. I mean." He struggled with his words and I just stood there trying to keep my laughter in. Soon he just have up and gestured for me to enter the room.

After he disappeared behind the wall I hurriedly went inside the room as well. The moon was the only source of light, and you could only see figures. I felt my way towards the bed. When I felt the familiar frame pushed down on top of the night stand I felt towards the direction of the bed. My finger landed in something wet and round.

"Ouch!" Christian yelled. "Sandy, that was my eye."

"Shoot, sorry." Even though he couldn't see I made an apologetic face.

Somehow I made it onto the bed with no more accidents. I slipped under the covers and Christian scooted all the way over towards the other side of the bed. There was quiet a distance between us. I felt at slight unrest as I stared up at the ceiling, in complete silence.

Warmth covered my leg, and I flinched away from it. After Christian let out a quiet snicker I realized it was his hand. It traveled up to my arm. I wiggled my fingers hoping he was to intertwine them with his. But when he went past my hand, I had no clue what he was doing. His long fingers cupped my wrist and tugged, quite harshly, causing me to roll on top of his chest.

His arm wrapped around my body securely as my face was pressed against his bare chest. I listened but I noticed he lacked a heart beat. But I didn't mind because his snoring made up for it.

And I soon drifted off into slumber, with a wide smile on my face.

**A/N: hey guys! sorry for the long wait I just had a bad case of writers block for the longest time! I know this length isn't quite as good as well. And I'm super sorry! I'm going to try and update again soon! but no promises. AND OMF IM SO CLOSE TO HAVING 10k VOTES! thank you thank you thank you! I love you guys! What should happen next? hmmmmm.

Kisses and Kittens xx**