~17~

I slammed my front door in anger, and stomped up the stairs. I clench my fist as I remembered the look on Tina's face when I was getting lectured by several counselors at once.

When I slipped through the door frame inside my room I threw my backpack on the ground near my desk and landed atop my bed.

I shuffled a bit searching through my back pocket. When I found the paper I latched onto it with a tight grip and pulled it out to read it.

REFERRAL read big bold letters at the top.

I read the rest aloud through gritted teeth "For: Misconduct of student policy. Penalty: 1 week of detention."

I groaned in frustration, crumpling the paper in a ball. I threw it towards the trash can but hit the wall instead of my primary target.

"Nice miss." Mr. Vampire's voice mocked.

I sat up slowly and shot a glare to where he was placed in front of my closet.

I know I should be startled or alarmed in some sort, but in all honesty I was used to his random, unannounced,
visits.

He walked over to the paper ball on the ground, he bent over slightly to pick it up. After straightening it out for the printed letters to be the least bit legible he started chuckling. And in a less amount of time he broke out in full out laughter.

But within a second I had him pinned up against a wall, baring my fangs I defense and anger.

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry." He said while easily in pinning himself.

"What do you want?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"I can't just stop by and hang out with you?" He protests.

But I wasn't buying it, my face scrunched into disbelief.

He let out a heavy sigh while scratching his head. "Fine okay. I need your help."

Now it was my turn to burst into laughter. I snorted and giggled until I was bending over in pain of my stomach and tears were building up in my eyes.

After I recovered from my laughter feat I looked up at the luring man standing In front of me with a blank expression on his face.

"Oh my god, you're serious."

His feet shuffled a bit as he shifted his weight into his other leg. "As I said I need your help" he hesitated at first and than continued.

"I need you to help me take down the kingdom."