~8~

The sound of dead rabbits body hitting the cold earth mixed with the sound of Beth's horrified screams coming from behind me.

I swiftly ended up appearing right in front of her, but that wasn't such a good idea because all it did was freak her out more.

"Beth...You need to-"

"Ah! You're eyes they're, they're, they're..." Her words were trailed off as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body fell limp to the ground.

My fast reflexes stopped her head from meeting with the concrete of our small patio.

I dragged her heavy body with ease into the house. Flat surfaces were okay, but I think I caused some damage to her back when I dragged her up the stairs. The pattern of thuds and bumps confirmed it.

Once hauled up on her bed in her room. I tried shaking her gently and asking her to come back to consciousness. When she didn't I tried lightly hitting her arm.

Still nothing.

I hopped of to the kitchen and filled up a glass of ice cold water. I checked the time on the microwave realizing the early state of the day.

"Has to happen at fucking 7 A.M." I grumble to myself.

I retreated back to the soundless room, to find Beth stirring in her unconscious state.

I lifted the glass above her face and turned it to the side. For the first five seconds I let the water flow trickle down to her face, than I dumped the whole glass, causing the once unconscious women to jump awake.

The water caused the make-up she applied earlier to cascade down her cheeks and across her eye lids.

"Y-Y-You.....Rabbit......D-D-Dead." She stuttered in-comprehend able words relating to what I have done to the Rabbit.

Now looking at my step-mother, I would say she looks crazy. But I think she has every right to be, I mean she just witnessed a sixteen year old girl suck the life out of mildly fast rabbit.

"Beth..." I try, she flinches at my voice but I continue anyways. "Relax, ok. I won't hurt you I promise."

This seemed to calm her just a bit. But her slight tremble was still visibly present.

How do I explain to her what happened? 'Oh hey I was turned into a vampire and I was thirst so I used my super human speed to kill a small rodent in our back yard for it's blood'. Because that seems reasonable.

Note the Sarcasm. This was getting very frustrated and I feel the anger in my temples in the form of a headache. I just wanted to scream.

Beth let out another ear piercing scream that sent my super hearing ears to suffer the pain.

My hands flew up to cover my ears, muffling the scream. I shifted my eyes towards her to find her crouched in the corner. Her eyes were wide with fear and her finger was pointed at my face.

"Is there a bug on me?" I ask frantically.

Of course because she would notice the bug not the fangs, or abnormally colored eyes.

I mentally face palmed myself and switched my view from checking my shirt for an insect to the woman who was utterly confused right now.

"S-sandy?"

She didn't know it was me?

"Is that you?"

Bingo.

"Yes Beth I can explain..." My voice trailed off my mind not knowing what to say, the debate of telling the truth and lying was cut short when words slipped out of my mouth.

"I'm a Vampire."

She stared at me, her eyes were starting to soften and creases were formed around the corners as her lips curved into a smile. And than she did the unexpected...

She laughed.

And laughed.

And laughed.

"What? You don't believe me?" I ask. Confusion and a million other emotions were etched in my face.

"No. I don't. Vampires. Are. Not. Real." She said.

I started getting angry. Really angry. I felt as if someone put my bones on some animistic steroid, and my fangs ripped through my gums. My eyes blurred and blurred until I saw everything as a silhouette.

"SANDY!" Beth's voice screamed in fear. "Your eyes!"

I relaxed knowing I have probably proven my point. And my raging body seems to follow.

I fell to the floor in weakness, not knowing what just happened except I just broken one of the most important rules.

"Don't Tell a Human"

Whoops.

"Now do you believe me?"

**A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait but I am failing in Health. I dont know how but im going to use all my free time to write so updates should come regularly. But im not promising anything. Okay guys!

Kisses and Kittens xx   **