~21~

An hour of making out is enough to ware anybody out. But two hours basically left me exhausted and breathless.

I wish I could say the same for Christian but he just lay next to me with a stupid grin in his face. It takes everything in me not to smack it off and then lip-lock with it.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing but I really couldn't care. That was my first kiss and it was pretty damn amazing.

I than think about Gabe and the time he almost kissed me on my front door step.

Would it have felt the same? Would there be that electric feel I get when his fingertips run under my chin?

I let a sigh out and tried to clearly heading all those thoughts. Gabe was like a brother. I didn't need to wonder about anything romantic like that with him.

I turned on my belly facing Christian. He turned on his side and he lifted his arm to prop up his face while he looked down at me. His other arm was the one with the writing or something on it.

I reached my hand out to run my fingers along the ink. His eyes followed my movements but than looked back at my face.

"What does it say?" I ask, lightly tapping my finger against the pattern.

"Creature of night."

I nodded my head and understood the meaning of the words. He and I were both creatures if the night. "What's it written in?"

"Ink." Christian's face pulls into a smirk.

"No," I roll my eyes "What language?"

"Faltanic."

"Never heard of it."

"Most mortals haven't" he pauses than continues "It's a language, or code if you would rather, that was created between Vampires when we needed a way to send messages without humans finding out the description."

My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Will you teach me it?" I ask.

Christian nods and shuffles into sitting position. But I grab his arm before he could get off the bed. I tug his arm and lay on my back.

"Not now" I say when he turns to me. A small smile plays on his lips when he leans back down closer than before, causing my eyes to go wide.

"You're right I would rather do this."

And before I had time to process his words he was hovering above me pressing his lips against mine.

He started moving his lips against mine and I followed. I let my hands weave into his hair, tugging ever so slightly. I was rewarded with a groan against my lips and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Woah, guys let's keep it PG." A somewhat familiar voice interrupted. Christian quickly pulled away and I forced my body up against the headboard.

My eyes landed on the figure that was leaning against the door frame. His face looked so familiar and his green eyes held a knowing stare.

"Tyler," Christian breathed "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you the same thing." He countered.

His eyes flickered over to me and looked back at Christian. Did I know this man? I did. It was on the tip of my tongue.

C'mon Sandy, Think.

Suddenly flashes of his face in the basement I was held captive in the night I died appeared in my brain. He was the Voice yelling at Christian to stop and to not turn me.