Uncle Sam Needs YOU Part 2

"Oh no-- Miko went with him!" Jack put his hands on his head.

"Do you think he knows?" Raf frowned, looking up at Jack.

"Probably not-- we gotta do something..!" Jack looked around frantically.

"Guys, calm down. I know how to call him on the com. link, I'll let him know Miko's with him and we'll start a bridge once he finds her." Aubrey said calmly, running up the stairs that led to the platform closest to the control panel. Aubrey grabbed the railing, hopping on top of it and clearing the few feet between it and the flat surface of the panel.

"Careful," Jack warned, watching intently. Aubrey rolled her eyes, walking over to the large square button, turning a knob so that it landed on Bulkhead's signal. She pressed the button, but it was stuck, or at least it would take more force than her normal arm could do. But her not-so-normal-arm... Aubrey pushed with her left arm as hard as she could, and the button easily clicked.

"And we're live!" Aubrey grinned, proud of herself.

"This is Bulk!! Optimus, is that you?!" Bulk's voice was barely heard over gunfire.

"Bulk! Can you hear us?! It's Aubrey-- Miko Is out there with you!!" Aubrey yelled into the mic.

"What?! Look-- I can't talk right now- I'm on a mission, remember? I gotta go!!" Bulk called, and his radio hung up.

"Wait!! Augh..." Aubrey sighed, shoulders slouching.

"Now what?" Raf adjusted glasses back to the bridge of his nose. Jack frowned solemnly.

"I'm going after her." He said firmly. Aubrey shook her head, looking down at them.

"Oh no- you guys aren't just walking into a firefight like that! If anyone's going, it's me. I've got the experience, I'll go in, you guys open the bridge when I call, and Miko and I are back in five minutes or less." Aubrey nodded.

"Oh, so you go alone? I don't think so." Jack narrowed his eyes.

"This shouldn't be a group drawing attention to us and Bulkhead. This is a stealth mission. One of us- with the most experience, of course- goes in, gets Miko, and comes back. Easy." Aubrey crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, Aubrey, but I think Jack's right. None of us should go alone..." Raf spoke up.

"Well, I'm going. If you happen to follow, that's fine." Jack walked to where the ground bridge usually opened.

"I'll lead." Aubrey hissed, typing in the coordinates from Bulk's location from the last call.

"I'm going too," Raf spoke louder than he usually did. Aubrey and Jack exchanged glances.

"You sure, Raf?" Jack frowned.

"You know what, I say he comes. He's great with tech, that'd be helpful no doubt. And since the whole stealth thing isn't what we're going for, why not?" Aubrey sighed, running a hand through her hair. She walked over to the railing, jumping up and climbing over it to the groundbridge controls, that lever would be the hard part.

"Hang on, Aubrey. I think I can open a bridge from my computer-" Raf smiled, running over to his laptop and typing at the speed of light.

"Ready when you are," Raf looked up, smiling proudly.

"Nice one, Raf." Aubrey nodded, running down next to Jack, and the bridge opened up. Raf scurried up to them, and they all exchanged quick glances.

"Just follow my lead, ok? We find Bulk and Miko, and by the time we do, Arcee should be back. Then we bridge to base, and everyone gets back safe." Aubrey repeated, and the boys nodded. With one deep breath, they all ran through the bridge.