Copycat

Isaac's p.o.v

It has been a week since I told (Y/N) about what wa going on with my wrists. I had told her how I only wanted her, but I haven't seen her. Derek took her away the next day, after I had gotten her back and haven't seen her since. I wanted her back in my arms, but I knew it was my own fault.

I went to my locker, slowly putting in my books before I heard some girls whispering as the the doors to the school were slammed open. I didn't even look, grabbing my math book instead, holding it in my arms before a smell of (y/f/ perfume) came. I looked towards the doors fast, the look of your tight jeans and black converse made me smile, finally you were back, but the smell of leather, Derek's leather made me growl.

I saw her come closer, standing right in front of me. I laid my hand on her cheek, seeing her hands go to my neck. She took off my scarf, taking it on, which made me chuckle. " Is my white fox back?" I saw a smile spread over her face, making me relax and smile back. I kissed her forehead, looking at the jacket. "Why do you have his jacket on?"

I saw her look down at it before looking into my eyes. "I liked it and Derek said I could keep it since it made me feel safe the week we were gone." I saw her eyes look down on the floor again, making me pull her close. I kissed her softly, frowning by the taste. It tasted like pineapple (or something else you're allergic to) . I looked into her eyes, taking the corner of my sleeve to remove it, going to my locker, where i grabbed her favorite lipstick. "Take this"

I could see she were a little insecure before taking it, smiling as she kissed my lips, going to class, the lipstick ending in the trash. I went over to Scott fast, explaining the situation, only to see him frown too. "She hates pineapple....." Scott mumbled, shrugging "i'm sure nothings wrong, you are just overthinking" .

I went the whole day, thinking about why she would do it, I knew it wasn't that big of a deal, but she usually tries to kill anyone that hands her something she allergic to, especially that since her lips swollen up, but at this point.....it didn't.

I looked for her after school, seeing her head towards the forest. I slowly followed her, seeing her go to the abandoned train station. She went into the train, making me run over behind it, looking through the window, seeing Derek chained to the the seats, a girl right behind him. I saw the girl look up, making me hold a hand over my mouth, it was no other than (Y/N). I saw Derek sit in front of her, the other (Y/N) went closer. "No one will ever find you two...oh and that curly cute boy...His mine now" A smirk spread on her face as she slowly turned around. I could see tears from (Y/N) who were sitting behind Derek. I got into the train when The girl went off, looking at Derek. "You better explain this to me, cause it hurts my head"

Derek smiled, sighing. "I never thought you would find us." I took the chains off of him, making my way to (Y/N). "I missed you white fox, the real you" I smiled warmly, feeling her hug me immediately when she were free. I hugged back, sitting down with her in my arms.

Derek looked at us, sighing as he started explaining. "We went to the mountains, so she could get a few days off, from all the drama..... The first 3 days were fine, I trained her as she wished, to be able to protect the both of you better, but.... I don't remember much after that, except someone hit me hard in the back of my head, then we woke up here" He took in a deep breath then sighed. "it was a skinwalker Isaac".

I looked at him, feeling her tremble in my arms.I smiled, taking off my jacket to wrap around her body, lifting her. "Take my phone and call Scott". Derek grabbed my pocket from the jacket, still letting (Y/N) having my jacket on.

"Let's go home (Y/N)"