Let us be forever

Isaac's p.o.v

I went down the halls of the school, running my fingers over my old locker, having on my gown and cap, waiting for the graduation to begin. I opened my locker, removing the few pictures of (Y/N) and I with the rest of our friends. I smiled at it, a pair of hands covering my eyes. I chuckled, the smell of perfume made me remember who it were. I took the hands softly into mine before making her show so I could look into her eyes. "(Y/N) babygirl" I chuckled, kissing her gently.

I looked down at her gown, seeing the beautiful white gown with a red cap, making me chuckle. "I'm sorry, isn't it supposed to be a red gown and a white cap?"

I saw her nod before hugging me tightly. "I wanted something different so I made my own and yes I did talk with the principal "

I took her hand, kissing her nose. " Let's go"

I went into the gym, seeing Stiles and the others who ran over to us. Stiles went to hug (Y/N) as I hugged Scott, pulling Lydia and the others into it too.

I sat down on my seat, every single one having gotten a chair with our name on, me smiling brightly when I saw (Y/N) sitting beside me. I pulled her into my arms, seeing miss. Mccall han (Y/N) a lot of roses, which I told her to.

(Y/N) looked at the small card, seeing a small box in all the roses. She picked it up, her name showing in gold. When she opened it, a ring with a silver rhinestone showed with the details of a flower, our names engraved on the inside. I slowly took it, getting down on one knee.I saw tears show in her eyes, making me smile.

"(Y/N) I love you with all my heart, always will.... I can't imagine a life without you so.... Will you let me be the one to save you? let me be the one to spend your life with and let me be the one to call you my wife?" I saw tears roll down her cheeks as she nodded, hugging me tightly. I stood up, hugging her tightly, seeing aiden and ethan. After their old leader died, they chose to help Scott and the other of us. I smiled at them, sitting back down, hugging her into my lap.

We came up on the small stage, needing to say something about our future. Stiles were talking about layer or csi while Lydia talked about teacher and coaching teenagers. (Y/N) went up, talking about wanting to move towards the beach more, to find a peaceful place. When it was my turn, I made (Y/N) stay on the stage, hugging her around the waist , before standing close to the microphone. "My future...Well I haven't chosen yet, but I know that I will let my girl get her dream about the beach, maybe even get married there....I only know one thing about my future and that's being with this girl to the end" I kissed her softly, hearin applause, this would be the start of a new start.