Don't let this be the end

(Y/N) p.o.v

I let out a small yawn as I sat up, looking around. I whined loudly when I didn't see Isaac anywhere, but only the man from the car.When he tried touching me, I let out a loud growl and jumped over the couch. I ran out the door, trying to find his scents and when i finally did, I ran towards the smell. The man stopped beside me after some time, being in his black car.

"Jump in and I drive us to Isaac....okay?"He smiled lightly, making me nod as I got in, looking out the window. He stopped outside a club, getting out before helping me out. He bought us tickets and just as we came in, I growled, seeing a girl being so close to Isaac. I saw Derek and Isaac get eye contact, giving me the opportunity to run over. I wrapped my arms around his waist, taking a deep sniff off his shirt, letting out a small whine. I felt his hand under my chin, making me look into his eyes. "It's dangerous for you to be here".

"I don't care...Don't leave me again like that" My heartbeat went slower as my expression turned sad and worried. I felt his lips against my forehead, feeling him pull me with him. "Stay close to me then". I nodded lightly, trying to dance with him, almost falling a few times. I heard a light chuckle before I got lifted up, into his eyes. I played with his fluffy curls again, giggling. I felt him being gentle when he sat me down, making me smile. I saw him taking some paint, placing beside me as he handed me a pencil.

I grinned, laying the pencil as I started painting with my fingers and hands, hearing him laugh a little before kissing my forehead. I used the yellow- gold color, making it match his beautiful omega eyes. I took off my shirt when I was done, laying it beside me as I heard a chuckle from him before I felt his hands on my body. I looked down when he were done, feeling his hand on my back, feeling him pull me close to his body. I looked into his eyes, seeing him lean in, making me frown a little before I felt his soft lips against mine. I kissed back slowly, but deeply just as he did, a small growl escaping his throat, making me giggle into the kiss and do the same. We pulled away from each other when we needed air, both of our eyes glowing. He let out a deep growl "You are my...."

He stopped in the sentence, passing out. I let out a loudly whine, catching him as I slowly laid him down, Allison and Derek came over, helping Isaac. I growled loudly at them. "Stay away Allison and Derek!!" I hissed, only knowing their names because Derek told me on the way over here. I snarled a little, lifting him up as much as possible, getting to the car fast and getting in, in the back, hugging him softly with a whine, turning into a small fox. I crawled on top of his stomach, the paint going all over my fur as i licked his cheek.

Derek came out with Scott, being passed out too. He got him in before driving home fast where Lydia and Stiles already were. They helped the boys in, me being on Isaac's stomach, growling and snarling every time someone tried to move me. I laid beside his throat, using it as a pillow as I started listening to his heartbeat, whining every time I could hear it. Derek ended up lifting me, making me snarl and try to bite him. "His gonna be okay... He should wake up in an hour or something...." He slowly placed me down, which made me run back to Isaac, licking his cheek before i felt asleep.

I woke up after some time, feeling someone petting my fur. I let out a warning snarl, but when the person kept doing it, I turned around and bite their hand, hearing Isaac groaning. I looked at the hand before I looked at the person, seeing it was Isaac who petted me. I whined, letting go before jumping to his chest, licking all over his face which replaced his groan with a chuckle.

He patted my fur, smiling lightly. "i'm alright (Y/N), but you need a shower, cause your fur aren't exactly white anymore" He laughed, kissing my forehead before standing up, holding me close to his chest. He went to the bathroom, filling the bathtub, making me whine a little. "Don't worry, it won't hurt you and i'm here to protect you" He smiled brightly, making me calm down as he placed me in the water. He kept his hand in the water, letting me stay close to it as he washed my fur with the other one.