I Wanna See Her One Last Time

*WARNING*

DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SELF HARM OR IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SUICIDE THIS CHAPTER WILL ONLY BE ABOUT ISAAC'S POINT OF VIEW FROM WHEN (Y/N) WERE GONE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I WILL PUT ANOTHER WARNING WHEN IT ACTUALLY COMES.

Isaac's p.o.v (When you were gone)

I laid on my bed, my eyes tired from letting the tears escape. I hugged the pillow she usually used close, taking in a deep breath, the scents calming down my wolf a little. I wanted (Y/N) back, more than anything. It was my job to protect her and keep her safe, but I felt for her and I let her get hurt. I pulled the covers over me as soon as I heard footsteps nearing my room. The door got opened and the light got turned on, making me let out a deep growl and pull the covers over my head.

I felt the covers get pulled off, making my eyes show as my eyes meet the red ones of the true alpha, making me groan and turn around, tears still showing in my eyes. I heard a sighs from Scott before I felt weight on the mattress from behind.

"Derek and I are gonna go look for her..." I felt his hand on my head, making me pull away from it and bury my head in the pillow again. The weight from the bed disappeared and so did the light from the hall. I laid on my back, looking at the ceiling, (YN/) face flashing through my mind. I slowly lifted my body, making me sit down as I reached down on the floor beside me, grabbing some photos.

Photos. Me and her. Only us.

I wanted her back so badly as i looked through them. My heart felt more broken as I saw how her smile were brighter than the sun itself, how her eyes shined brighter than the stars and how her beauty were covering it all.

I stood up, going to the bathroom as I looked myself in the eyes through the mirror. I made my hand into a fist, smashing the mirror, tears falling faster.

*WARNING*

The scene will be here now, you have been warned, if you don't know what i'm talking about then go up to the start.

I opened the cabinet, seeing the razors and pills. I knew it wouldn't effect me much, but i could at least try and hope that it wouldn't heal. I turned on the water, filling the bathtub before stripping myself naked. I entered the bathtub, slowly sitting down with the pack of razors and glass of pills in my hands.

I slowly opened the pack of razors, grabbing one with shaking hands. I had her, but I fucked up badly. I let the razor come to my wrist as I let it slide over my veins on both of them. I saw the blood end in the water slowly, seeing the wounds slowly heal. I grabbed the pills, getting them all down my throat and into me. I leaned back, feeling it get to me, I passed out faster than thought, my memories taking over. I only saw the memories of us, feeling her, smelling her and loving her. It all went black when I felt her lips.

*END* there no more of that in this chapter

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling my name. My hand got up fast, grabbing the person's wrist before they could punch me again. I opened my eyes, seeing Stiles, Lydia and Boyd looking at me with Stiles of course on top. I noticed tears in their eyes, even in Boyd's and before i knew at it, I got lifted up from behind a pair of arms holding around me tight. I saw Lydia's strawberry colored hair, making me smile a little. "I'm alright Lydia"

I let her hug me tight, before making her pull away after some time. "I need to go look for her." I stroke her hair before making her hug Stiles, so I could run off.

I had used hours, searching for her, but without luck.I slowly went home, the smell of her coming, making me hurry to the bathroom, only to see Scott.