Beauty with a scarf

Isaac p.o.v

I sighed as i slowly got up, grabbing my jacket before heading to the kitchen, the sound of small paws following me. "Turn human (Y/N) " i chuckled, hearing the paw sounds being replaced by shoes. I grabbed some food, handing her a plate when I was done. Her face looking so confused, but cute. I placed it on the table, showing her how to use a fork, thinking she hadn't been in human form that much. She did the same as I, making me smile and ruffle her hair, which she purred by, making me laugh more.

"I gotta go to school (Y/N), wanna come? but you have to do as I say then" I looked into her eyes, her focus being on the fork before she nodded with a bright smile, making my heart beat faster. I ate up, grabbing my backpack before heading out, hearing her follow. When we sat in the car with Stiles and Scott, I handed her my scarf, putting around her neck softly. "If you can't find me, Smell it and follow my scent" Her pretty head nodded, making me smile and kiss her forehead, hearing Stiles. "Love Birds" He coughed, teasingly.

I rolled my eyes, seeing her nuzzle her face into the scarf, a blush coming over my cheeks because of it. I let her, seeing her tail wagging, making me hold it still. "Remember....you gotta hide it (Y/N)" I saw her nod as it went under her shirt while her ears hidden under a beanie.

When I saw the school building, I got out when the car stopped, helping her out right away. Boyd and Erica came over immediately, Erica whispering in my ear. "Aiden and Ethan are after her.... Get her away" I noticed the twins, shaking my head. " Then it's easier for them, she's staying by my side all day, the last hour.... Get Derek to be here there" I went into the school, bumping into their shoulders, holding her close to me. I heard a small whine escaping her lips, making me feel bad. I lifted her up, into my arms as i kissed her cheek. "Don't whine okay? i promise nothing will happen....I won't let them take you"

I saw Scott come over, grabbing my shoulder. "Don't get too close to her Isaac....She needs to get home when we find it" He whispered, making it impossible for her to hear. I slowly nodded, looking into her eyes. " come on (Y/N) let's get to class" . I saw her pretty eyes look at me before she walked before me. I ran up, taking her hand and going the other way with a chuckle. "This way"