Heartbeat Racing

(Y/N) p.o.v

I went to Derek's house, seeing Isaac being chained up with Stiles and Scott, making me frown. "What's going on here?" I walked close to Isaac before Derek pulled me away fast.

"It's soon fullmoon, you can't be near him!" I looked into Isaac's eyes, his eyes flickering from human to werewolf. I looked at Stiles, pointing at him, before Derek groaned, not talking.

"Derek turned me while you and Isaac were cuddling in the corner in Deaton's clinic...I wouldn't have survived if he hadn't done it" I smiled warmly at him, nodding. I went over to Isaac, even though Derek had told me not to. I turned into My fox form, crawling under his shirt, making him sit down. "(Y/N) i don't want to hurt you....please leave." I let out a tiny whine, laying into his arms. "Control it, you know how to do it, you just got to remember."

I saw the moonlight come in, hearing Isaac's breathing getting heavier. I noticed his claws going through his shirt, seeing him making sure it didn't hit me. Scott and Stiles started growling at Isaac, trying to get free to attack me. I felt him stand up, roaring back at them, only whimpers coming from the two now. He broke free from the chains, Derek stood ready to attack.

I looked up, seeing Isaac's real eye color showing. "Derek, his back" I crawled out from his shirt, turning human as I hugged Isaac tightly. His arms went around me as he chuckled, whispering in my ear. "Thank you, for believing in me".

He lifted me slowly, kissing me deeply before going to the couch, cuddling with me. He smiled brightly, stroking my hair. "You know...there's this game tomorrow and the players usually gets...their girlfriends. to ehm. to wear their shirts" I heard his heartbeat faster and faster, trying to find the right words. I kissed him softly, my fingers running through his curly locks. "Give me your shirt and come pick me up tomorrow" I felt him move a little, grabbing his bag as he pulled up the shirt, handing it to me.

I took it on, burying my face into his neck, smelling his scent. "I love you" I mumbled, blushing deeply. I could hear his heartbeat racing again as he pulled me closer, kissing my forehead. "love you too, more than you think"

I could hear the sound of roar across the room, making me, look over to see Scott roaring at Stiles who were growling back. I slowly got up, seeing the painful look in Derek's eyes when he looked at Stiles all chained up. I took his hand, pulling him close to Stiles, who tried to walk away, trying not to hurt Derek.

I pushed Derek closer before going back to Isaac, feeling his arms wrap around me again..I looked at Derek and Stiles, seeing Derek slowly lay his hand on Stiles cheek. He stepped closer, connecting their lips making me grin, whispering Sterek. I saw Stiles slowly calming down kissing back after having sat his claws into Derek. I heard a groan from Derek before he helped stiles free, hugging him close. "Did you just backstab me"

I saw Stiles's smirk as he answered. "well technically I clawed you, since I didn't use a knife and technically it's your fault from turning me". He smiled warmly but evil at the same time. "Well I don't regret saving your ass"

Isaac coughed, making the both of them look our way. "Oh sorry, i were just coughing and reminding the two of you that you aren't alone and while you have been all lovey dovey, Scott has tried to claw the both of you"

We all looked at Scott who were trying to set his claws at them. Derek kicked Scott in the stomach, making him curl up before going to the other couch, cuddling with Stiles.

Isaac kissed my neck softly, playing with the blanket, like he wanted to say something. "Isaac is there anything you want to say?" I felt his hands slowly run over my stomach before he hided his head in my neck. I chuckled, humming a soft melody before getting up, heading to the kitchen. I went back out after some time, sitting on his lap before handing him the food. "how did you...." He tilted his head.

"Your stomach " i smirked, sticking out my tongue.