do not touch my girlfriend

emerald's pov

i forgot who my friends were, my family and who i was. it was difficult living in a world where you're so lost and you have forgotten everything in your past. i know there are other problems in the world that are worse than mine, but this problem is big for me. plus, why did daniel say it was complicated? what happened before i went into hospital? it was like living a new life, except that.. it was the same people, same place, but different me.

i sat down in the kitchen at the boys' house, it was a saturday, even though it was kind of awkward with zach, jack and daniel, i still am happy these people support me, they act normal towards me.

"uhh hey jack!" i say trying not to be awkward this time, but trying not to be awkward makes you even more awkward. (i've never written a sentence where i've said awkward so many times)

"hey em, want to come to the beach with us today?" he wasn't being awkward, which was great.

"sure, i really have nothing else to do" i say beaming at him. he smiles back at me and leaves.

i go into the bathroom and wash my face, it's not bad trying to actually look good once in a while.. so i decided to put some mascara and lipstick on. i know, 'that's nothing' but i don't wear makeup a lot.. so i thought i would give it a try. well at least i don't think i wore a lot of makeup. i look in the mirror.
"you know what.. it's a new me! i shouldn't care about what happened to me in the past" i smile at myself, maybe giving false hope. i step out of the bathroom confidently and walk over to the boys that had a towels hanging on their shoulders.

"ready?" christina says asking everyone. they nod in unison. we all get out of the house, jonah making sure he locks it and we head to the beach.

when we arrive, zach runs out of the car but falls down straight away, getting his flip flops stuck on a nail from the ground. (i don't know what you guys call it, i call it thongs but i feel like you won't know what it means)

"ouch" he groaned, i step out quickly, making sure i don't trip myself and help out zach.

"thanks" he says getting up, softly rubbing his knees and elbows. i walk off with christina and we sit down with our towels out in the sand for a while. i catch up with her on things about her school and youtube channel. i'm just glad that things weren't awkward between us.

i feel like daniel and i will never be the same because i lost all my memories with him.

"come on!" corbyn comes over to christina and i and drags us to the water.

i laugh, splashing the water at everyone. it's nice to see everyone acting normal. except zach.. when is he ever normal to begin with?

***
(back at home)

"look. don't fucking mess with me" she said. i am so confused. what does she mean mess with her? when did i ever?

"what? when?"

"you and daniel. he's mine. so back off bitch" she said pushing me away.

"HEY" daniel comes over and i think he saw the scene with her pushing me.

"fuck off aspen, i'm not yours" he says in his serious tone. i couldn't help but smile, i mean.. i don't even know who she is and she touched me. i'm glad that daniel stood up for me. but i should've done it myself.

"i'm calling my daddy to fire you. ALL OF YOU GUYS" she was crazy. she walked off with her perfect pink heels and flipped her hair off her shoulder.

"daddy. i need you to fire why don't we" she says to the phone. there was a muffled deep voice.

i hope i don't ruin the boys career just because me and daniel are together.

"but daddy!!"

suddenly, there was a ring from daniel's phone. he looked at it and got confused, but picked it up anyway.

"hello?"

"oh! you want aspen to come home? alright i'll tell her" he ended the call and walked over to aspen.

"look. i know you're daddy's girl and can fire us, but you do not touch my girlfriend, or anyone for that matter. oh and your dad wants to have a talk with you at home"

she sighed and walked off, her heels clicking from the floor.

daniel walks back to me and sits down on the couch. he hits the couch, gesturing me to sit with him.

"if anyone touches you again, tell me, or tell them to stop it okay?"

"ok"

he wraps his arms around me. i sigh and rest my head onto his chest.

-

hey, i wrote a pretty long chapter i guess? i don't even know. but i just came up with the aspen idea at school. oops. i have a headache right now so byeee. thanks for reading and text me anytime :) love you all.

ig ; jackseav