don't be hard on yourself, love

It was finally Saturday and I had nothing to do. I decided to go to a festival near my local park. I walked over there and saw a flier.

Autumn Festival seems fun, I saw a really fun game where you have to throw a ring onto a stick. I've done this heaps, I'm gonna win this.

I walked over there and saw a familiar figure... oh no. It was Daniel. Damn it.. I wanted to hide, but he has already seen me.

"Hey Emerald!" Daniel said turning around.

"Uhh.. heyyyy" I said back waving, smiling nervously.

"You here with anyone?" Daniel asks looking around.

"Nope" I say looking at him.

"Alright, wanna hang out then? I'm not here with anyone either" He said scratching the back of his neck.
"Uhh.. sure" I say smiling.

I wanted to die inside, spending time with Daniel is weird. He is my tutor after all, but he acted casual so it didn't seem awkward. Honestly he looked pretty cute in his outfit.

We finally arrive at the game.

"Hah, I'm really good at this game, you can't beat me" I say confidently.

"I bet I can" He says chuckling.

I throw my ring and it went straight onto the stick.

"Told ya" I say smirking.

Daniel then throws his ring in and he gets it in too, he puts his arms in the air.

"Yes! Got it!" He shouts. I laugh.. I can do way better. I throw my ring again and I miss it.

"Dang, I only needed one more point" I said looking disappointed.

"Don't be hard on yourself, love" He says sarcastically. He throws his ring and it lands perfectly.

" 'you can't beat me' " He says mocking my voice.

"I do not sound like that!" I say playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Uh.. yes you do" He says laughing. Daniel is the only one that can pull off a gap tooth, it made him look so cute.

"Here you go young man" The employee hands Daniel a huge stuffed panda.

"Here you go Emerald" He says handing it to me smiling.

"Why? I lost" I say confused.

"And? You can have it if you want, I don't want it, and whenever you see it you can think of my gorgeous face" He says laughing.

"Yeah right, but thanks" I say laughing at him.

We walk off to get some cotton candy, I love cotton candy, I'm really happy Daniel and I hung out, if I was all by myself I would've walked home from boredom already.

While we're walking I get a buzz from snapchat.

snapchat from daniel

I open the snapchat and it was a photo of me walking and laughing. I laugh and look at Daniel, he smiles at me. I take a photo of him and he makes a funny face, I laugh and I post it on my story. I shut my phone off and walk over to the cotton candy place with Daniel.

"One cotton candy please" I say taking out my wallet.

"Don't worry Emerald I got it." Daniel gives a 5 dollar note and grabs the cotton candy from the lady.

"Thanks" He says and hands it to me.

"Thanks Daniel, mind sharing?" I say handing over the cotton candy and putting it between us.

"Not at all" He says smiling. He takes a piece and puts it in his mouth. He starts laughing out of no where.

"What's funny?" I ask looking confused.

"Hahaha nothing" He says, I shrug it off and continued eating it.

It was becoming night, and he walks me home.

"Hey Emerald thanks for hanging out with me" He says smiling.

"It's fine Daniel, it was really fun" I said laughing.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow?" He says putting a thumbs up.

"Yeah of course" I say back.

We hug and say goodbye. I only saw Daniel as a friend, but I don't really mind if he's my tutor. I hope we spend more time together because it's actually really fun with him when he's not so uptight. I go to my room and turn on my phone. I see at least 20 new notifications. What? I think to myself. I checked Snapchat, and I see all these people replying back.

sophie
Is that Daniel Seavey?!
Giselle
Omg is that Dani boy?!??

Colleen

OMG DANIEL!!! TELL HIM I SAID I LOVE HIM!!!11!

Sasha
ARE YOU TWO DATING?!?! AWWW

I got so confused and I screenshotted all the chats and sent it to Daniel. I text him.

emerald
Daniel what is all this?
*sends pic*

daniel
Uhh.. there's something I need to tell you.

emerald
what is it? Is it bad?

daniel
I'm in a band called Why Don't We

emerald
oh..wow Daniel, you could've told me! That's so cool.

daniel
hahah you think so?

emerald
of course!

daniel
great, now that's a lot of weight lifted, I don't even know why I didn't tell you in the first place.

emerald
maybe because your a dummy.

daniel
I'm the one that's tutoring you.. :)

emerald
okay true, alright I have to go shower ttyl x

daniel
goodnight x ❤️

emerald
night ❤️

---

I put my phone away and got into a shower. We're me and Daniel flirting? I don't know but he couldn't get off my mind. I get out of the shower and check my phone.

Snapchat from Daniel Seavey 🙄

I sent him a Snapchat saying night with a funny face

I sent him a Snapchat saying night with a funny face. I then drift off to bed in an instant.

-

WOWWZAAA that was a rlly long chapter hope you guys like :) x I'm so proud of myself legit bcuz I've been uploading everyday. Be proud okay!! :) xxx