starting again

10th march

"it's all your damn fault daniel" jonah says getting up from the chair, his face was getting red, his arms were shaking.

"i know and i'm sorry" i felt so ashamed.

"sorry isn't going to cut it, you shouldn't have been a wimp and walked out like that" he says aggressively. at this point, i was scared of jonah right now. he could hurt me for all i know.

he walks off, taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing someone.

i sit back down and i see my hands shaking.

i wish emerald was back.. to her old self.

i sat there with my hands covering my face, why would i let this happen?!

i go inside emerald's room and visit her.

"hey" i say to her, softly. she smiles back at me.

"daniel right?" i nod.

"your parents are going to see you soon"

she nods and smiles, but i know it's not a real smile. she has no idea who her parents are because of me.

***
emerald's pov

"so this is my bedroom, zach and corbyn sleeps over there" jonah says, he was giving me a tour of their house. all i knew was that, these boys are in a band, they are big, i am friends with them and that daniel is my boyfriend.

as jonah finishes the tour, i thank him. i wasn't concentrating, i was too lost.

corbyn comes up to me and asks if i was okay.

"of course i am" i smile and nod to him.
no i'm not

i sit on the couch and zach was on his phone. he says hey to me and i say hi back.. i felt awkward, i didn't know who these boys were.

after dinner we just talked, i actually learnt some interesting things that day.

i went home, daniel drove me.

"are you sure you're okay?" he says as he parked in the drive way in front of my house.

"yes, why wouldn't i be?" i say.

i lean in, i guess that's what i have to do since we're apparently together.

"woah" daniel says i moved back. i quickly move back and sit there. awkwardly.

"sorry, i thought- we - you know" i said awkwardly.

"yeah we are, but we're not. it's complicated" he says trying to comfort me.

"it's okay" he pats my back and gives me a kiss on the cheek instead.

i say bye and walk inside the house, that was so embarrassing. i see my parents, they all come in for a hug. there was food on the table, they told me to eat up so i did.

i go for a shower since it's been a long day and i get ready for bed.

-
such a boring chapter i know.. but it will get interesting later OH AND THANK YOU FOR 30K READS x! ig ; jackseav