you're beautiful

29 march

i woke up to the music of selena's song "fetish" all the guys were awake practising their vocals, i got up and headed to the bathroom, touching up my hair and changing my outfit, i decided to wear a pom pom sweater that i got from Zara's and some ripped jeans, i put my hair half up and down and headed out to the living room.

the guys were in a circle and daniel was strumming his guitar, closing his eyes and moving his head to the beat. you could really tell he was happy, enjoying his life and his passion for music.

i walked in and the guys stopped and said hi to me, i said hi back happily and sat next to daniel on my phone, the vibe was so chill and i enjoyed being with the boys.

moments later, jack was on live and all the boys joined in.

"yeah, i do miss my hometown" jonah said scratching his head.

"me too, i mean i love you guys but i miss my family so much and my bed" jack said laughing.

i started laughing, i tried to make sure i was quiet, because if the fans found out i was staying with the boys they will freak out, since half of them loved drama..

i stood up and went to the kitchen when i accidentally dropped my fork onto the marble table.

llamawdw
what was that sound?
whydontwedolan_
guys, what if there's a killer in your home
maplesypruplover
LOVE YOU GUYS AND MAPLE SYRUP ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
alondrav124
JACK NOTICE ME
wdwfxck
eat me boys
ivaylovesmon
okay pray to god, in case y'all die.

i cringed inside and hoped no one would find out, until jonah turned his head and looked at me, he smiled and gestured me to come over.

"hey, em come here and introduce yourself" jonah said waving.

i walk over to the laptop and sit in the middle of all the boys on the couch.

"hi i'm emerald" i say shyly, looking at all the comments and likes, i was overwhelmed.

ilyevelyn
em your so cute!

"thank you evelyn" i say back smiling.

goldimsim
so this is the girl with daniel? lmao he could do way better

i frowned, first of all, i wasn't even with daniel and how did they even know about daniel and i.

cowsgomoo
looks like a slut to me and is using the boys fame.

"don't worry em, don't let these comments get to you okay?" daniel says rubbing my back and putting his arm around me.

i smiled and just sat there and reading the comments, the boys were just goofing off and being silly and we just laughed.

after the livestream i was just sitting on the couch with daniel and we were on our phones, the boys all left and went inside their rooms, they were probably just jamming out to music and posting them on snap chat. nate texted me since it was wednesday and i wasn't at school.

nate
hey em? where u at

em
i'm home

nate
good, want to hang?

em
i'm sorry, i'm kind of busy though, i have homework x

nate
oh, well take care, you coming to school tomorrow?

em
yes

nate
bye
{read 3:12 pm}

"so who's nate?" daniel asks, with his eyes still glued to his own screen.

"a friend"

"yeah ok" daniel says annoyed.

"what? why are you annoyed" i say getting pissed.

"i'm not, i just think you're lying"

"what the hell, how am i lying" i say as i get up from the couch and stand in front of him.

"no reason, why are you getting all mad" daniel says scrolling through his phone and not having whatsoever any eye contact with me.

"dude your getting all pissed about nate? wait.. are you jealous?" i ask laughing.

daniel
SHE DUDED ME.

emerald

"i am not jealous" daniel says while scrunching his nose.

"okay you're jelly" i say laughing.

daniel gets up from the couch and stands close to me, intimidating me, his height was tall and he was hovering over me. he was so close to me and his nose was basically touching my nose.

"okay.. i'm jealous, your beautiful and i don't want you going out with a different guy emerald" he said
whispering with his husky voice.

i blushed and at that moment our lips were almost touching, he leaned in..

"HEY GUYS!" zach said running into the living room recording us on his phone.

i quickly moved away.

"oh.. sorry, was i interrupting a moment?" zach said quickly deleting the video on his phone and looking guilty. daniel looked at zach and his eyes went really big, he told zach to get out of the room with his eyes and surprisingly zach understood and left.

we stood there awkwardly until daniel suddenly said he had to go shower, damn you zach!

how did he make me feel so nervous, whenever i'm around him i get butterflies. why did he have an effect on me so much, i don't know for sure, but i think i'm falling for daniel.

-

hi! so i've been working on this chapter for like 3 days, sorry! also! i did use some of you guys' users in this chapter so yay special shoutout, ALSO THANK YOU FOR 15K READS ❤️🤧 my heart. also i'm coming out with a rant diary, where i literally just rant about drama, life and stuff. also to put my thoughts in because "IM SECRETLY ESLA CHPTER FRKIKN ---" got a lot of comments :,) also i am gonna delete it after i finish my rant diary :) goodnight loves. x